UFC Liverpool: Darren Till full post weigh in interview

full interview and full of shit

" i honestly don't give a fuck about anyone, haven't spoke to me daughter or even face timed her in a week, i haven't shown love or affection to anyone"

Family emergency doe.
I didn't want to watch it, but the decision of impregnating a brazilian, living what, 3 years here and then live in liverpool apart from your family its all on him. if there's anyone to blame, it's himself

I would have just used the excuse that i got distracted by all the important data privacy update emails that i had received which caused me to loose focus on the weight cut.

Elite athlete with a slow metabolism? Either way i agree, weighing 188lbs on the day of is a dumb rule.

He did. I think in an interview on Fox. So either he was lying then or he's lying now.

Starting to dislike him a bit... I dunno

Wanted Till to win but hope WB wins after this bs at least

Sounds like hes thinking of missing weight again to me.
The impression I got from the video is that he is definitely planning on not making it and just hoping they'll still let him fight.

Sounds like hes thinking of missing weight again to me.
yeah that's a problem. but what he can do is make the weight, cut in the morning if he has to and then rehydrate some more because he will have the time to do it

He actually said that...? Lol wow

arnold's dad died during his mr. olympia contest...he simply ignored it and kept going...when you focused, nothing else matters at that moment...you can't be thinking about other things.

arnold's dad died during his mr. olympia contest...he simply ignored it and kept going...when you focused, nothing else matters at that moment...you can't be thinking about other things.

Wow. .. Didn't know that :( ProPP to arny!!

That's true... I thought about it after I wrote it. We have no clue what mind set you have to be in as a pro.

CQKoA9PWoAA4a_M.jpg

Wow. .. Didn't know that :( ProPP to arny!!

That's true... I thought about it after I wrote it. We have no clue what mind set you have to be in as a pro.

I do. I'm a photographer. One time, a man suffered a heart attack right up the path from me. He began to cry out for help, but I calmly told him, "sorry, man, I'm taking pictures here."

Joking. (To clarify)

Back