UFC has to be the most ridiculously run professional sports organization in the world, right?

rantajuoppo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The unprofessionalism with how they run a multi-billion dollar organization is absurd. Dana White is the perfect embodiment of that.

That’s why they sold it for 4 billion.

How’s your lemonade stand TS?

Last edited:
400564234.jpg

Yup

The unprofessionalism with how they run a multi-billion dollar organization is absurd. Dana White is the perfect embodiment of that.

<FookIsThatGuy>

They turned a 2 million dollar company into a 4 billion dollar company but yeah, what do they know about business ;)

21it4h.jpg

Last edited:
<FookIsThatGuy>

They turned a 2 million dollar company into a 4 billion dollar company but yeah, what do they know about business ;)

How much was worth GM in 2008 before they went bankrupt? Yeah, way more than the UFC... but it was still managed like shit.

It's not about sport it's all about business. Rankings doesn't mean anything at UFC. If you are Top-15 and sell enough, title shot is yours.

That jiu-jitsu shirt is hilariously bad lmao
There is no form of martial art I can think of that would make sense with that picture. It looks like hes beating the dude off lol

It's
Not
A
Sport
It's
Entertainment

There is no form of martial art I can think of that would make sense with that picture. It looks like hes beating the dude off lol
Anti-Gravity Capoeira
I really want that t-shirt now ahah

Maybe capoeira?... Maybe... Nah, probably not.

It's an absurdly bad shirt.

I honestly think Reebok have been TRYING to fuck up this UFC deal as some kind of tax write off or something. It's been so poorly done, that it MUST be on purpose.

Maybe capoeira?... Maybe... Nah, probably not.

It's an absurdly bad shirt.

I honestly think Reebok have been TRYING to fuck up this UFC deal as some kind of tax write off or something. It's been so poorly done, that it MUST be on purpose.
Ive thought the same thing. Like they want out of it but only the UFC can back out so they keep fucking up on purpose

Back