Media UFC has released exclusive UFC 300 fight shorts for Holloway, Pereira, Zhang and Gaethje

Which fight shorts do you like the most?

• Total voters
Not every fighter needs "country" themed shorts, they need their own sponsors on them...not flowers, chinese inspired crap, no idea on Pereira´s, or the US flag on Gaethje.

Finally. They should've been doing customs for years.

I'm not familiar with Fighter Shorts Fandom.

Are we supposed to buy these and parade around whilst wearing them?

Weili and Gaethje are nice.... Weili's for a girl obviously...

I would really want to love the Holloway ones, but something is off :(

Zhang ones look legit good. Rest ok.
floral prints for a dude.... ummm, NO... the Alex ones are meh as well.

Not every fighter needs "country" themed shorts, they need their own sponsors on them...not flowers, chinese inspired crap, no idea on Pereira´s, or the US flag on Gaethje.
It would be nice if they could have sponsors on their shorts, or at least limited to 3 sponsors or something. Too much sponsors on shorts is an eye sore, to this day the simple shorts with minimal sponsors were the best, Jones black Nike & Gatorade, Bj Penns Black belt shorts, GSP's, Ortiz, Rampages, Chucks etc.

they're all pretty bad to be honest. holloways at least fits his theme and is done the most visually pleasing IMO. poatan's looks the worst, a total mash up of designs, colors that do not compliment each other. don't know what he is conveying. weilis and gaethjes looks absolutely standard, like nothing changed at all from the previous Venum shorts. UFC has the worst overall design/arts department. their posters suck, their fight shorts suck, even when they try to make a customized one, it under performs. they have all this money, there is legit talent out there art/design wise, they could be blowing it out of the park, but they don't need to, so they dont.

FFS I just checked the store... $115 each for those shorts... The matching Sports Bra for the Weili shorts is $50...
I just looked I just looked at the rest of the "collection"... Its all ass rape expensive.... and I don't even see a hotdog brander...... WTF!!

Back