UFC getting BEAT DOWN in front of congress

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Love this shit. Calling them out for the bullshit match making in regards to title fights

UFC doesn't seem to care much since some days after they just announced another freakshow-match in Woodley x Diaz.

I was happy to see this, but was surprised that a certain other fighter wasn’t mentioned....

I don't like being one of these people but..

hes-right-you-know.jpg

This was awesome. UFC has invested millions to lobby against the Ali Act. They know the freak show is over if it happens.

Boxing is far far worse then UFC
I agree, but boxing is a very different business model. The UFC has the role of not only fight promoter but also sports league, too. They're more at fault for this than boxing officials because there's no monolithic league like the UFC in boxing.

I'm a big fan of the Rat, but yeah that guy beat his ass down.

Love this shit. Calling them out for the bullshit match making in regards to title fights

That was brutal. How can you look yourself in the mirror after standing in front of people and straight up lie in a stupid way, just to earn the corrupt money you are being paid to lie?

That old guy had not justifiable answers for all the questions he was asked about GSP vs Bisping and Bisping vs Henderson. lOL

He's right. You should have to be in the top 3 to get a title shot. If #1 refuses then #2 and so on...

Back