UFC FN 214 PBP/Discussion

Not a great night, but not terrible for me.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

IMO, Lemos would've gotten a title shot if she had beaten Andrade. She's 35, so it's now or never.

Lemos gas tank will always worry me but she is basically like Jessica Andrade.
Well more skilled and faster. But a bit of a flake. When the going gets tough she tends to fold. Which is the opposite of Andrade.

Who are these many others you speak of?

I’ve been around a lot longer than 2 years

lol you're delusional kid. I don't care for how long you've been a member for but just to prove how dumb you are, go look at your profile. It clearly says member since November 10, 2020! I'm done arguing with you dummy.

Why are you talking shit? He post about betting on mma. Post your plays if you think he is bad.
Yeah, I don't want to get involved with this kind of stuff, but the only end game here is trolling basically. Nobody really owes anyone here proof of their bets. I posted my winning bets on the Bautista fight after the result, because I get antsy with bets, so I usually prefer not to add extra anxiety. If people think I'm making those bets up they can choose to ignore me, I really don't have a grand motif to make stuff like that up. Besides, I ended up losing most of that profit on the girl fights, only came up around $50 for this event. Which is around the amount I lost last week.

Chesapeake put up a screenshot 7 minutes after Flex asked for it. It's much more plausible he just took a screenshot of a winning bet than go through the trouble to fake one to prove himself to some internet stranger.

lol you're delusional kid. I don't care for how long you've been a member for but just to prove how dumb you are, go look at your profile. It clearly says member since November 10, 2020! I'm done arguing with you dummy.
He's talking about previous sherdog accounts. People got banned from here real easily back in the day.

I don't like saying my bets pre-fight either as I'm superstitious as f uck. That being said, no one needs to post shit. Lay it down and try to make money. We're all in the same fuckin' boat here. We're ALL trying to make money; not lose it. As for registration dates and shit, it means nothing. I've been on Sherdog since Nov. 2002 minimum when Tito/Shamrock I was about to go down.

I don't like saying my bets pre-fight either as I'm superstitious as f uck.
Im on another bet forum where if you post wins after the result but never posted that bet prior, you get a warning then banned if it continues.

No one likes reading after time/hindsight experts. That happens a fair bit here, it gets pretty annoying people bragging after the result when they dont post prefight. That said, i dont post my bets (but also dont brag when they win)

He's talking about previous sherdog accounts. People got banned from here real easily back in the day.

Oh thanks for clarifying. Sounds to me that he's even a bigger tool then I thought if he managed to get himself banned several times and make new account over and over again.

Im on another bet forum where if you post wins after the result but never posted that bet prior, you get a warning then banned if it continues.

No one likes reading after time/hindsight experts. That happens a fair bit here, it gets pretty annoying people bragging after the result when they dont post prefight. That said, i dont post my bets (but also dont brag when they win)

I hear that. I also find that my wagers lose more often than not if I state my wagers but yeah; anyone can say they just hit a +2000. At the end of the day we're all on the same team and here to make money.

Back