Damon Jackson vs. Pat Sabatini
Trevin Giles vs. Louis Cosce
Denise Gomes vs. Loma Lookboonmee
Trey Ogden vs. Daniel Zellhuber
Mariya Agapova vs. Gillian Robertson
Tony Gravely vs. Javid Basharat
Nikolas Motta vs. Cameron VanCamp

Don't think VanCamp is UFC level he probably gets finished, I say round 2

The event hasn't started and they are already hyping up how many finishes they expect.
It is an Apex/small cage, so the finish rate does seem to go up when that happens.

Don't think VanCamp is UFC level he probably gets finished, I say round 2
Neither of these guys are good, but VC has the reach, height, weight, strength, and striking output advantage.

I went heavy on VanCamp (+160), so this could set the tone for the event for me. Hopefully nobody took Motta as a favourite.

Neither of these guys are good, but VC has the reach, height, weight, strength, and striking output advantage.
His striking defense looked really questionable in the bit of footage they just showed.
I think I'll put a sprinkle on Motta by stoppage.

I think he's aggressive but also easy to counter and Motta counters pretty well, I think he gets knocked out.

giphy.gif

This dude's chin might as well be on the end of a big stick.

Van Camp is an official space cadet, no matter what happens here. 3 minutes without a takedown attempt is about 2:45 too long.

Bang! VanCamp makes too many mistakes wasn't hard to see coming

glad this fucking annoying mini VanCamp hype train is finally over. motta knocked him OUT!

Back