Marc Diakiese vs. Damir Hadzovic
Nathaniel Wood vs. Charles Rosa
Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jonathan Pearce
Muhammad Mokaev vs. Charles Johnson
Jai Herbert vs. Kyle Nelson
Victoria Leonardo vs. Mandy Bohm
Claudio Silva vs. Nicolas Dalby

Gogo euro time zone.

On Gus betting that he is at least 50% of what he used to be now that he can't be a fat fuck anymore.

Think the joker rolls too.

Wanted to drop a bomb on Blaydes but got cold feet. That ugly White dude is bigger then I though.

One fight that really seems strange to me is Johnson vs. Mokaev. Johnson has no name recognition but is a stern test for the kid. I think he has enough but it seems like a risky matchup when there are lower-level guys with more name recognition to match up against Mokaev. If he wins it doesn't do much for his career/reputation, and if he loses then the hype train is off the rails.

Gogo euro time zone.

On Gus betting that he is at least 50% of what he used to be now that he can't be a fat fuck anymore.

Think the joker rolls too.

Wanted to drop a bomb on Blaydes but got cold feet. That ugly White dude is bigger then I though.

Nah Gus is just going through the motions, he's done. I think he had financial troubles running his gym or something after his initial retirement, that's why he came back. Just getting the last few big paydays out of his name he can get.

Nah Gus is just going through the motions, he's done. I think he had financial troubles running his gym or something after his initial retirement, that's why he came back. Just getting the last few big paydays out of his name he can get.
Gus never the same since the Jon beating

If Silva's gas tank holds up he wins this, I think he'll start fading though.

I don't bet live but Dalby live has to be interesting with Silva's history of gassing. Dalby doesn't seem prepared to defend takedowns though.

My live betting strategy isn’t going to work well if there’s no live betting

Silva is terrible. Giving up that reversal was really awful and now he lost that round and there's no chance he wins round 3 unless he can lay on top for 5 minutes.

should have put more! I also got FDGTD

Silva needs an early TD to have a chance

Silva is terrible. Giving up that reversal was really awful and now he lost that round and there's no chance he wins round 3 unless he can lay on top for 5 minutes.
Plan was to bet Silva prefight and first round sub. Live bet dalby when odds swung

unfortunately I had no live lines available

kind of frustrating I essentially could’ve freerolled dalby

Silva must have money problems because he obviously doesn't have it and hasn't for a while. Dalby is really low level.

Silva with that rookie mistake of letting Dalby reverse cost him the fight and me my bet.

I was so close to getting a big bet on Dalby. At least I got a small bet in, so better than nothing.

got leonardo on DK. seems like she is the women's mandatory pick in every fantasy sport event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back