UFC FN 207 PBP/Discussion

so happy Almieda was the first proper dog to win after the ZZ and Silva bullshit. Nothing on this fight, DEC seems popular would rather be on Ige small. Hope Jarzinho brings it home

so happy Almieda was the first proper dog to win after the ZZ and Silva bullshit. Nothing on this fight, DEC seems popular would rather be on Ige small. Hope Jarzinho brings it home
frozentrike quick takedown into lewis gnp

I think Almeida is going to have a few upsets in his career. Trizano was in real trouble when he followed the knock down into the guard. Give that round another minute and he might've been tapped.

His striking is sloppy but he has a lot more power than I thought.

Evloev decision bettors were probably clenching their butt cheeks in R1.

How Ige survived that knee, no one knows but my wallet is thankful.

i have sub props hedge for evloev dec but fucker might ko ige with all these shots he's landing. i'm stressed

Placed - 2 Team Parlay To Win $ 102.65
  • Alonzo Menifield - By Ko, Tko Or Disqualification (+135)Alonzo Menifield vs Askar Mozharov
  • Movsar Evloev wins by 3 round decision (-165)Dan Ige vs Movsar Evloev

i got one more parlay left
To Win $ 1200.00
  • Jairzinho Rozenstruik - By Points (+750)Alexander Volkov vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik
  • Alonzo Menifield - By Ko, Tko Or Disqualification (+100)Alonzo Menifield vs Askar Mozharov

Rozenstruik KO would make for a very good night

Allen is a fight away from the title shot. He would be silly to take that fight.

Evloev promise to finish him... Evloev cant finish a sandwich... funny

#6 Arnold and #8 Giga and #9 Bryce are available to fight Evloev.

Everyone else is busy.

Back