Eryk Anders vs. Jun Yong Park

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Joseph Holmes vs. Alen Amedovski
Jailton Almeida vs. Parker Porter
Omar Morales vs. Uros Medic
Jonathan Martinez vs. Vince Morales
Chase Hooper vs. Felipe Colares
Elise Reed vs. Sam Hughes

I've been bouncing around the damn country on work travel and of course every night is dinner/drinks etc with customers so have not watched one second of tape on this card or done any research. I got back last night, spent time with the wife and kid.

So...I just threw a few parlays together for peanuts with fighters where I actually remember their recent performances (or at least think I remember them LOL). I'll live bet the rest, put some DK teams together. I can't risk anything meaningful on this card, would just be reckless and dumb even though I kind of want to say "f*ck it" and make some bigger plays. But I'm gonna show restraint.

Live betting is available on BAS for ALL fights on this card.

BOL has odds for FOTN on their live page, wow. Haven't seen that before. Threw a few bucks on Morales vs Medic at +650, I think that one is gonna be pretty action packed.

BOL has odds for FOTN on their live page, wow. Haven't seen that before. Threw a few bucks on Morales vs Medic at +650, I think that one is gonna be pretty action packed.
Finally it’s back

Martinez vs morales +640 for me

Park 1,50 700$
Park DEC 2,25 100$
Holm/Vieira O 2,5 x Hughes Reed O 2,5 800$
Hughes R3 26 20$
Hughes DEC 3,50 100$
Perreira 1,83 500$
Perreira DEC 3,00 100$
Holmes/Amedovski U 2,5 x Viana/Ricci O 1,5 1,99 500$
Morales/Medic O 1,5 1,66 300$
Morales DEC 4,33 100$

Finally it’s back

Martinez vs morales +640 for me

Thought about that one but Martinez too much a tendency to point fight since being blasted by Grant. He's a good striker, but FOTN more often go to fights where both guys are bit more willing to brawl. I like Medic/Morales because both can be aggressive and the odds are close for the fight itself. If Martinez just puts on a technical clinic on the outside, that can't win FOTN. But maybe Morales forces him to engage more in the pocket.

Hughes is the only thing I've played on the card so she'll probably lose.

I think she should win if she wrestles though, Reed has sub standard TDD.

My wife is out of town so I'm a single dad this week. Currently have Boss Baby on my big tv, and the fights on my monitor and small tv's. I'm gonna need stronger glasses to see this.

Money came in on Hughes on BAS. She closed at +100.

Her decision line is still up for another 20 seconds or so at +219.

That was pretty terrible takedown finishing from Hughes there. How do you get your hands locked and still not get close to a takedown?

Took Hughes live -125 after the TD. Figured Hughes would keep her down and ride out the round, but Reed got back to her feet. So rd 1 probably close since Reed had the better of the exchanges. Hoping Hughes still won rd 1...

Edit: Hughes jumps to -260?? Well I guess books think she got rd 1.

Yea not sure Hughes won first one, depends on judging.

Reed still hasn't learned to defend the TD from the last fight.

I thought Hughes won but she doesn't do enough damage from the top. Just throw weak shots that don't do anything so it looks like you're not just laying there.

Missed out not live betting Hughes -120 in rd 1

How does this type of fight score for dfs? Do you get points for control?

Back