UFC FN 203 PBP/Discussion

I’m actually starting to hope he gets sparked here. What a moron. Staggering.

another 5 rounder main event looking like it's gonna hit the cards wow

santos looks pretty tired, ankalaev could probably unload and get him out of there but he's so low volume no killer instinct

Ankalaevs coach is actually yelling out "take it easy, take it easy" every time he seems to get ready to unload.

gets takedown with ease 30s end of 4th round. Do that much sooner ffs

Don’t think we are seeing a finish here Ankalaev 3-1 up and santos is tired

Should be a 4-1 victory for Ankalaev. 3-2 at the worst.

Aside from clipping Ankalaev on the top of the head, Santos didn't do much, and was backed up against the cage the entire fight.

He wasn't even close to fighting like a -650 favorite. Seems like a lot of the big favorites win but not nearly as easily as the odds would indicate. I assume most -600 favorites are worth -250
it's true, and funny enough the smaller favorites are the ones that look -1000 lol.

He wasn't even close to fighting like a -650 favorite. Seems like a lot of the big favorites win but not nearly as easily as the odds would indicate. I assume most -600 favorites are worth -250
What if the favorites really win 9/10 times but all of those times are competitive? There's really no way to know, as they will never fight 10 times. Odds reflect winning percentage alone. I do agree he was overpriced, but it's a matter of perceptions.

I'd say numbers don't fight but you need to take them into consideration.

What if the favorites really win 9/10 times but all of those times are competitive? There's really no way to know, as they will never fight 10 times. Odds reflect winning percentage alone. I do agree he was overpriced, but it's a matter of perceptions.
Lol exactly thanks for expressing this. I feel like people often mistakenly conflate how good a fighter "looks" with their odds of winning a fight.

What if the favorites really win 9/10 times but all of those times are competitive? There's really no way to know, as they will never fight 10 times. Odds reflect winning percentage alone. I do agree he was overpriced, but it's a matter of perceptivos.

I'd say numbers don't fight but you need to take them into consideration.
That is a very fair point and you are correct. There is no way to know. I guess we just assume a -600 favorite will put on a serious beatdown without any trouble and that clearly isn't the case.

guys off topic but anybody got a stream for bellator?

yadong is a problem. did marlon retire? saw him taking the gloves off

I truly hope so. He seems like a great guy and for as extremely skilled as he is he really can’t help it he can’t take a clean shot anymore or the fact his cardio abandons him. That must be extremely frustrating/disappointing and you could see it all over his face tonight.

Back