UFC FN 172 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
sNJ7qEZ.png

Main Card (ESPN)

Jessica Eye (15-7) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (8-1-1) (Women's Flyweight)
Karl Roberson (9-2) vs. Marvin Vettori (14-4-1) (Middleweight)
Charles Rosa (12-4) vs. Kevin Aguilar (17-3) (Lightweight)
Andre Fili (20-7) vs. Charles Jourdain (10-2) (Featherweight)
Jordan Espinosa (14-7) vs. Mark De La Rosa (11-4) (Bantamweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN)

Mariya Agapova (8-1) vs. Hannah Cifers (10-5) (Women's Flyweight)
Merab Dvalishvili (10-4) vs. Gustavo Lopez (11-4) (Bantamweight)
Julia Avila (7-1) vs. Gina Mazany (6-3) (Women's Bantamweight)
Tyson Nam (18-11-1) vs. Zarrukh Adashev (3-1) (Flyweight)
Christian Aguilera (13-6) vs. Anthony Ivy (8-2) (Welterweight)

Other

- A women's flyweight bout between Melissa Gatto and Mariya Agapova was scheduled for the event. However, Gatto pulled out on June 7 due to visa issues. She was replaced by Hannah Cifers on June 8.
- A flyweight bout between Tyson Nam and Ryan Benoit was scheduled for the event. However, Benoit withdrew from the event for an unknown reason and was replaced by promotional newcomer Zarrukh Adashev on June 11.

Shame there is only 10 fights on this card. I lost track of how many fights fall off. But still thankful to Dana White putting this together against the current. gl all.

Well lets hope for a 4th straight winning event for me!!!!! Good luck everyone agugilera ivy wont start rd 3-155 for 50

So this first fight, I want to dive into some very detailed analysis quickly before it starts...

Just kidding, I don't know anything about either of these guys. Good luck to those betting it, I'll keep an eye on live lines but zero action pre-fight.

Also, I said I wasn't going to watch this card. But...spent the day at the golf course sucking giant ballz and now am home enjoying a cocktail and of course...gonna put the fights on and will watch this entird shitty card.

Congrats Dana...you win. As per usual.

So this first fight, I want to dive into some very detailed analysis quickly before it starts...

Just kidding, I don't know anything about either of these guys. Good luck to those betting it, I'll keep an eye on live lines but zero action pre-fight.
From my understanding Ivy wants to spam takedowns and finish it on the ground, and his opponent wishes to walk forward throwing haymakers for a 50k bonus.

From my understanding Ivy wants to spam takedowns and finish it on the ground, and his opponent wishes to walk forward throwing haymakers for a 50k bonus.

I got no idea but lock in fight does not start rd 3 now it's easy money!!!!!!

who's your best value pick here?
cause i wanna throw down some quick bets but idk any of these mofos.

{<jordan}

Jessica eye gambled on herself trying to make weight and now she’s going to pay the consequences. If she was smart, she would have just stopped at 129 or whatever. Instead, she pushed her body to her limit and missed weight by .25 which means she was really pushing that limit. Although eye has always shown a decent gas tank, she is going to be super compromised and might just start throwing haymakers or trying to muscle Calvillo which will just lead to her getting wrestled.

bet the house on Calvillo by submission

Baby's asleep (later than I'd like but there was a poop debacle), just wrapped up Silence of The Lambs and I'm ready to watch this dumpster fire.

I asked my daughter if she wanted to watch the fights with me (she's 10 and sometimes will watch some of them). She asked me who the "big stars" on this card were. I stared at her blankly. She grabbed her ipad and said she was gonna go watch a Selena Gomez movie.

Her night sounds like it may be more productive than mine...

I asked my daughter if she wanted to watch the fights with me (she's 10 and sometimes will watch some of them). She asked me who the "big stars" on this card were. I stared at her blankly. She grabbed her ipad and said she was gonna go watch a Selena Gomez movie.

Her night sounds like it may be more productive than mine...
Who is the biggest star on here? Is Jessica Eye the highest ranked? Lol

Back