Media UFC fighters with the best Walk Out songs

Most of them suck, because fighters usually have to listen to generic pop/rap/rock radio music in the gym, so they end up training listening to that crap and use it as a walkout cause it reminds them of training. Rarely do guys actually pick good, appropriate music for walking out to a cage fight. There's a shocking under use of metal, and I don't mean faux radio metal I mean death metal, the only guy I can think of is Josh Barnett coming out to Bolt Thrower. You can't tell me some rando pop song gets anyone more hyped than WAR METAL.

I don't know what to do with my CD collection.
Nothing to play them on anymore. The new car has only internet, so it's local internet metal radio channel.

At least I have turntable, but my vynil connection is much smaller - around 100 albums

Matt Hughes, it aint even close...

Condit coming out to triad by tool was pretty cool
Always liked Dan Henderson with lunatic fringe
Also Anderson Silva and ain't no sunshine

Being a Canadian and a huge Hendo fan at the time, I was so fucking pumped when he came out to Lunatic Fringe for the Anderson fight. Almost cried when he lost. That is a pretty damn good walking song.
Big Nog for Gimme Shelter is another good one. I also liked the one Yushin Okami used to walk out to back in the day.

Whenever u heard that "Ain't no sunshine" you knew you were bout to witness the GOAT do something magical.
Side note I like when fighters have a signature song. Also DMX is a good choice....chuck got that from Tyson but still badass.

Perfect song together with the aura Anderson had at the time.

RDA walking out to Fight to Survive never gets old

Most of them suck, because fighters usually have to listen to generic pop/rap/rock radio music in the gym, so they end up training listening to that crap and use it as a walkout cause it reminds them of training. Rarely do guys actually pick good, appropriate music for walking out to a cage fight. There's a shocking under use of metal, and I don't mean faux radio metal I mean death metal, the only guy I can think of is Josh Barnett coming out to Bolt Thrower. You can't tell me some rando pop song gets anyone more hyped than WAR METAL.

I’d bust a nut if someone came out with this

Back