UFC fighters who have worn multiple flags

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I recall izzy wearing a china flag at one time. What was the story behind that? Did the CCP force him? Seems kinda weird they would want him, i’d assume it would be quite the opposite and them not wanting an outsider to raise their flag.

I recall titl having a mexican flag and a usa flag walking in.

what other times have fighters switched countries n worn another country’s flag.

Before this becomes some race/nationality/ethnicity debate…
IMG_6398.jpeg

Henry-Cejudo-with-American-and-Mexican-flags.jpg

Fiziev switched up and had all of his former countrymen in Gaethjes instagram comments calling for Gaethje to murder him in the cage

Bryce Mitchell reps the flat version of America.

Pointless thread. There are many fighters who rep 2 flags. Even if they weren't born in the country. Aljo reps Jamaica and the US, but was born in NY and lived in the US his whole life. Khamzat reps Swedens flag but was born in Chechnya.

There's nothing stopping Mike perry from coming out with an African flag. We all have some degree of African ancestory

I recall izzy wearing a china flag at one time. What was the story behind that? Did the CCP force him? Seems kinda weird they would want him, i’d assume it would be quite the opposite and them not wanting an outsider to raise their flag.

I recall titl having a mexican flag and a usa flag walking in.

what other times have fighters switched countries n worn another country’s flag.

Before this becomes some race/nationality/ethnicity debate…

Tai Tuivasa is mainly with aussie flag in merch/official photos but always entered Octagon with the indigenous flag while flags were allowed.

I imagine quite a few dual nationals proudly carry 2 flags. I consider myself to as Australian as I am English (born in England but spent most of my life in Australia). I am sure many fighters are the same or have parents from another country.

Bryce Mitchell reps the flat version of America.

Pointless thread. There are many fighters who rep 2 flags. Even if they weren't born in the country. Aljo reps Jamaica and the US, but was born in NY and lived in the US his whole life. Khamzat reps Swedens flag but was born in Chechnya.

There's nothing stopping Mike perry from coming out with an African flag. We all have some degree of African ancestory
First line got a genuine lol

did not see that coming

Nick Ring and Dakota Cochrane have had multiple f... oh wait, didn't see the L

Back