UFC Fighter Bec Rawlings Has A Message For All Who Took Her Ex's (Dan Hyatt's) Side Against Her

no one cares about any of them

I always find it weird when there's almost a decade age difference in couples. Someone insert Pat/Rose

We really need some of Sherdog's top lawyers to weigh in on this. I heard some discussion earlier today from qualified geneticists and would be eager to expand my legal knowledge.

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited:
I remember she posted something like "the best contraception is butt sex." I been a fan of hers ever since .
magana.0.jpg

Read Dan Hyatt's rebuttal of Bec's allegations (November 2014)

– I hold no criminal charges, arrests or history regarding any allegations made against me

That certainly no longer holds true.

Still don't believe a word she says. The courts are so biased against men that verdict means nothing.

Did you miss the part where he pleaded guilty to the charges brought by two other women and pleaded guilty to breaching bail and breaching police and family violence orders?

That certainly no longer holds true.

Did you miss the part where he pleaded guilty to the charges brought by two other women and pleaded guilty to breaching bail and breaching police and family violence orders?

This always happens. Just because I am contradicting one assertion does not mean I am asserting the extreme opposite. I am not saying Dan Hyatt is some kind of saint.

Regardless of domestic violence or not, she’s still disgusting.

Pleading guilty usually implies a plea deal was agreed upon, right? However, usually it is a last resort when there is significant evidence?

Sherlawyers halp

This always happens. Just because I am contradicting one assertion does not mean I am asserting the extreme opposite. I am not saying Dan Hyatt is some kind of saint.

You are not only ignoring that he now clearly has been shown to have no credibility, after what he has himself now confessed to doing, but you are still pushing what he wrote before against Bec as if his credibility hasn't been flushed down the toilet.

It will be interesting to see the findings of the psychiatric report. That's all I can really say.

Edit: Wording.

Back