UFC FIGHT PASS

discrawg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is there a way to save a video from FightPass so I can watch it when I'm offline?

Man, after all this time i still can't believe how good UFC Fightpass is. A wealth of content in crisp HD and a buttery smooth interface to boot. It's so cheap that they're practically giving it to us for free.

I don't think so TS. If you can I'd also love to know how but Iv searched everywhere for that. It is honestly so worth it tho

Until I can watch PPV's on there, I'm not signing up.

I do not understand it's appeal, unless you're interested in watching older fights.

Probably isn't very hard to fire up OBS or something and cap the vid in fullscreen. Not that you should, because the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal and punishable by up to 5 years in jail and a fine of $250,000.

I agree. Watching old fights that you already no the outcome of, makes no sense to me..
Right.

I love watching old fights, but just to have them in HD and not have to run around for 3 and a half minutes to find a pirated link, is simply not worth it for me.

I have to have new content also, and 1-2-3 dusty undercard fights with absolute nobodies doesn't appeal.

Who on earth logs into FightPass, watches the FightPass prelims and then turns off the laptop and turns on the TV for the rest?

Crap.

Does anyone actually do this^? lol

200.gif

Just got it for 44 bucks for the whole year. They had a special promo around 207.

Back