UFC Fight Night: Moreno vs. Royval 2 Props and Parlays 7pm ET 2-24

am doing my Tap picks later tonight .

Won't have time tomorrow so....gotta get that done tonight. Don't know THAT many fighters on this card so it's a bit of a punt but,.....
well.... apologies everyone. Couldnt do tap picks for the Moreno/Royval event, couldnt even watch the event, some little difficulties recently.

@Doughie99 never posted his card after giving me shit for not posting mine!
I am sorry man about that. My life was literally threatened over the course of several days, by a group of armed men/

not kidding on that. I couldn't use computer for days, had to take off on some fairly extreme journeys over a period of several days and it was very touch-and-go. and it's still not fixed.
This was not a fun experience and when this happens, Sherdog and all other activities like eating and sleeping and everything else get necessarily backburnered as I prefer not to die.

I am sorry man about that. My life was literally threatened over the course of several days, by a group of armed men/

not kidding on that. I couldn't use computer for days, had to take off on some fairly extreme journeys over a period of several days and it was very touch-and-go. and it's still not fixed.
This was not a fun experience and when this happens, Sherdog and all other activities like eating and sleeping and everything else get necessarily backburnered as I prefer not to die.
Damn bro. Sorry to hear that. That’s terrible. Hopefully you have some authorities that will assist with this. Stay safe brother

Damn bro. Sorry to hear that. That’s terrible. Hopefully you have some authorities that will assist with this. Stay safe brother
it ain't that simple. - Unfortunately, given my locale. Every day is ....extremely difficult currently.
There is a very strong possibility that I will disappear suddenly and if that happens....well...remember that I told y'all it might.

and as far as local LE goes....both mytself and others have called them MULTIPLE times. Often they do not bother rturning up.
When they do it's 1.5 to 2 hrs after and they come down the road with blue lights flashing giving these intruders all the time in the world to scoot off. Then the cops show up and look around for 5mins and say "we see nothing". Then they threaten you with "wasting official police resources" and log your phoen number and ID. They say we will come back for you if you call us again and waste our time.

so...you get THREATENED by L.E. for calling thenm when there are multiple armed men around on or very very close to where you are living. This is the reality. It's beyond pathetic.

Last edited:
Back