UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Prelims PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Now 1 win, 9 losses in his last 10 fights.
<TheWire1>
Wat....
1426021908815.gif

I don't saw that as a knockdown, dude just tripped, he was still pretty conscious (IMO, but not completely sure)

It seems his pitfall was trying to take Morono down right away in a panic wrestling mode..

looked like a flash knockdown. Early in his career he wouldnt have been dropped by something like that though.

Calling out the oldies. Can’t respect that.

Pretty damn smart if you think about it. He gets winnable fights, and in the future if he ever gets a great career going, he also has wins over the oldies.

Tough luck for Burkman. Got caught early and that choke was tight.

The Texecutioner ain't no joke.

If Vick can keep range and use his jab, he should win by decision. If Trinaldo gets inside and can land on him or take him down, I got Trinaldo

LOL...

Still in the car. I didn’t know that dude’s name. So, I had to say not Burkman for my pick.

If Vick can keep range and use his jab, he should win by decision. If Trinaldo gets inside and can land on him or take him down, I got Trinaldo

going back to your previous quotation about father time.. Trinaldo is almost 40...when is he gonna slow down?

his cardio looked a little suspect against Miller

Burkman would be the biggest joke on the forum if he was Conor McGregor's friend

Did anyone else almost fall asleep between those last 2 fights with that endless loop of elevator music? Fuck that was unbearable.

Does anyone know the name of that song?

The Texecutioner ain't no joke.
Im a fan. Im going to root for my Fort Worth neighbor. I wish he would have got someone ranked higher than him. He leaves his chin exposed alot. He is getting better.

Back