PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

Jimmy Smith looks like Burkman’s older brother.

I think he would have lost regardless. Jorge has his number

It would've always been a tricky matchup for him, but to see an iron jawed fighter dropped like that by a volume puncher? Cowboy tried to turnaround too fast off that Matt Brown fight. Everyone remembers the highlight reel finish, but that was a war.

Iotta steers lotta queers?

tenor.gif
You're so f*king silly you knucklehead @Hardkore , steers & queers that's cute...

It would've always been a tricky matchup for him, but to see an iron jawed fighter dropped like that by a volume puncher? Cowboy tried to turnaround too fast off that Matt Brown fight. Everyone remembers the highlight reel finish, but that was a war.

Not really, Cowboy' s kryptonite is pressure boxers, which both Nate and Jorge are. Jorge maybe a volume puncher, but he still has good power and quite accurate. Same thing that Nate used against Cowboy

I think Medeiros shouldn't have been cleared to fight this soon after the Oliveira fight.

His chin was gone in this fight. He has CTE for sure.

Megan Olivi and Laura Sanko. UFC is doing some things right.

Shh.. he is in the pool for Cain in the summer him or Werdum is my guess. :D
Cain will absolutely steal his soul on the ground. Will out strike him as well, on the feet... but Beast showed us tonight & many times before, that he can put dem lights out at any time & is alwayz dangerous. That said, I got Cain all day long. :D

Francis or Blaydes - yes please!

30 mins before the fight, i was still eating!

Was thinkin about eating! Need to eat!

Back