PBP UFC Fight Night 96: Lineker vs Dodson Main Card PBP (Discussion) 11pm ET/8pm PT/4am UK

This was one of my favorites. I wonder how long the ref was planning to let that dude sleep before he stepped in. He didn't even seem to notice their was trouble until after Burkman walked away.

yea, for real. Mazzagatti got a lot of shit for that fight.

Shoutout to our boy @Homeless Infant he will be attending his first UFC event tonight. Let's all hope Dodson and Lineker put on a great show for him.

40949-1115554.png

Not too bad for a free card. Barn cat is always fun to watch, Smolka is awesome, looking forward to seeing what Will Brooks can do this time around since his last fight wasn't exactly impressive (was a great fight in terms of entertainment though), Brazilian Cowboy is a tough fight for anybody, and of course, the main event is legit as fook.

giphy1.gif

yeah im kinda excited.

already on my 2nd beer so started a early supper just so id be good for a long night of fights.

and picked against all the guys overweight just on principle.

40949-1116113.png

Lineker has been looking good, but we'll see if he can handle Dodson's speed

I think a lot of top guys are going to have trouble with his speed at 135. Starting tonight.

Not pumped at all. Don't really know either of these guys.

Sandusky?

He in the brake business?

I think a lot of top guys are going to have trouble with his speed at 135. Starting tonight.
agreed. i think people forget how fast Dodson is. however he's not really that active with his striking. he has power but i can see him dancing his way straight into a fight with Dillashaw

agreed. i think people forget how fast Dodson is. however he's not really that active with his striking. he has power but i can see him dancing his way straight into a fight with Dillashaw

I think that's an easy sell considering their first fight. I'd like to see it.

Do you guys think the main event will go all 5 rounds?

Is the main card on the fox sports go app? Can't find it and the gf doesn't have cable. I don't know why I am even dating this broad sometimes.

Back