UFC Fight Night 127: Werdum vs. Volkov Prelims PBP Discussion - 1:45pm ET/10:45 am/6:45pm UK

So bad because I work through my reasoning using words and multiple sentences?
No because you post bullshit conspiracy theories about how the refs are fixing fights and move the goalposts when people call you out on it. Pull your pseudo-intellectual head out of your ass. Can we please get back to the fights now?

love the timing of this card. not waiting around all day for the mainevent is a plus.

No because you post bullshit conspiracy theories about how the refs are fixing fights and move the goalposts when people call you out on it. Pull your pseudo-intellectual head out of your ass. Can we please get back to the fights now?
Dude ask any person who watches boxing and UFC over the years: hometown ref decisions are commonplace and calling a fight FIXED is something entirely different. It's not fixed. It's favoritism. Is nuance that hard for you?

Clearly we must agree to disagree. A stoppage is not something that is cut in stone, right or wrong. It is subjective and there is no correct answer, merely opinions. We can debate it all night long but we're clearly not going to change each other's minds.

And next time, cut the insults, it takes away from your arguments and makes you look silly.
Again: a stoppage is subjective when people come to different conclusions based on visual evidence. You and I are making subjective judgements. The referee did not. He ran in before there was any ability to make a subjective decision. It's right there on video: he is rushing in (e.g. deciding a finish was happening) before the guy is established as either "out" or "intelligently defending". He does not look at the fallen fighter and instead is looking at Roberts. These are FACTS on video.

giphy.gif

<5><5>

Liking Edwards in this scrap.

Akaveavi? Seriously? It's such a simple surname. Ankalaev. Good grief, guys.

I couldn't remember his name and the pronunciation that goes along with it, it really had nothing to do with actually pronouncing or spelling it.... also lol @ telling people a foreign Russian name is simple to even pronounce let alone remember.

You might wanna check on the people who can't spell Bisping or Couture and see how they're doing.

If Jan wins this, we need a THIRD fight...

I wasn't pumped for this rematch...but now i am pumped for a third one!

Agnaev is a prodigy. Watch the way he recently disposed of Thiago Silva, who is still very game. Agnaev didn't even use his wrestling. He's like Khabib with elite striking & huge power.

hes definately one to watch and i do rate him but im not ready to jump on the bandwagon.

agnaev has a gigantic frame, almost perfect for lhw. in saying so he needs to polish his technique.

Back