UFC Fight Night 124: Stephens vs. Choi Weigh Ins 10am ET (No Ceremonial Weigh Ins For This Card)

Belfort Hall is off!

Uriah couldn't weigh in

What?
tenor.gif
Uriah makes it hard to be a fan misses his chance to make UFC history by retiring a legend as his last fight because you can't weigh-in? Does this mean Johnson/Elkins get on the main card now..?

What?
tenor.gif
Uriah makes it hard to be a fan misses his chance to make UFC history by retiring a legend as his last fight because you can't weigh-in? Does this mean Johnson/Elkins get on the main card now..?
Hope so. Elkins deserves the spotlight with his streak, and MJ hoping to make a name for himself at FW.

What?
tenor.gif

That would be a good fight to bump

Hope so. Elkins deserves the spotlight with his streak, and MJ hoping to make a name for himself at FW.

That makes two of us Van Zant shouldn't have been on the main card anyhow...

PVZ looking sexy as ever.

He must have been fucked up. Van zant tweeted scariest thing she has ever seen.

goddamn Choi looked good at the weigh in.

guy walks around 175 to 180 easy....he makes the cut look so easy.

unreal

A women’s bantamweight fight between Irene Aldana (7-4 MMA, 0-2 UFC) and Talita Bernardo (5-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) has moved up from the UFC Fight Pass prelims to the FS1 card to take its place.

Oof

Sunday Night fights is a weird vibe for me can't drink too heavy because I got work in a few hours, I can't go too green for reason just explained, and I can't stop thinking I should really stop drinking & smoking now, because I gotta go to work in a few hours...?

F*k It! I love my fights who's
uGFZ8C1.gif

Weight cutting bullshit strikes again!

For real it's every card now. Not only is it shitty for fans that they don't fight it's super unhealthy for the fighters.

Anyone who cuts alot of weight the day before a fight will be in a state of central nervous system fatigue. FACT. That means alot fucking slower than usual. So fights are shittier too.

IMO their "trainers" should be protecting them from shit like this. But they're not only trainers they're guys who make money off the fighters. Who cares if they fuck themselves up as long as the camp gets paid.

So much mistique regarding Uriah.

Did something apocaliptic happen to him that he didn't even manage to get to the weigh in?

Sucks about the Vitor fight... Will get bumped to a later date. But Cummings slipping and busting his skull... WTH

so what time does this start

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back