UFC FIGHT NIGHT 124 LOCK BET!!!!

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC Fight Night 124 LOCK BET...

Take Jessica Rose Clark (-105) to win over PVZ.

UFC Fight Night 124 LOCK BET...

Take Jessica Rose Clark (-105) to win over PVZ.

Can't deal with any female fighter outside of Rose Holm and 2 or 3 others, but if I was a better, I'd be inclined to agree. Page is just another UFC hype job, and there are definitely worst fighters than Clark out there.

Last edited:
We know Paige can take an absolute ass kicking and keep coming back. Wmma fights you can flip a coin. Good luck

We know Paige can take an absolute ass kicking and keep coming back. Wmma fights you can flip a coin. Good luck

no coin flip in this fight. take jrc and u will make money.!!

in fights that have a good chance of going the distance, never bet against the "company guy." commissions know who makes the bread. company guys win close rounds.

Coin flip fight for sure and Clark is the favorite. Not exactly a great bet. Post slip tho and hope you win

jrc opened as the underdog. the smart money is all over her and for good reason.. make yourself some money bro

jrc opened as the underdog. the smart money is all over her and for good reason.. make yourself some money bro
Shit then that would have been a great bet. Only time I bet on fights the exact opposite thing happens lol it's horrible. I move vicariously thru you brave souls tho

Shit then that would have been a great bet. Only time I bet on fights the exact opposite thing happens lol it's horrible. I move vicariously thru you brave souls tho

you will make money if you take jrc

Not sold on Clark. She has a loss to Pam Sorenson as early as a year ago.

take PVZ.

thank me later.

I hope some of u guys made some money with this lock. im giving u pearls here!! if u didnt make money with magny im hoping u made money with jrc tonight! till next time fellas

070F3B9F-D026-4D16-8398-ECEFF27CFD9A.jpeg

not to be a dk, buttt i hope you guys made money on my play!! ill have another lock for you guys for ufc 220

Back