UFC Fight Night 117 Saint Preux vs. Okami prelims PBP (7:30pmET/4:30pmPT/12:30amUK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if its the fight or the weed but damn im fallin asleep.

2-0 K-Taro

Blocks 90% of Morono's strikes and landed all the only good strikes, most of them to the body.

20-18 for the Great White Moron....................................o

Tae kwon do is the shit though. Even at my fattest and unhealthiest I was light on my feet.

Ref should be trying to push the action here.

Some of these fights need the Japanese "Yellow Card". ACTION... ACTION...
Thought it was funny when a submission was attempted in Pride the ref would yell, GIVE UP?! GIVE UP?!

If Nakamura would pick up the volume he could outstrike him.

This is hard to score if he keeps on fighting like this.
Have a feeling he conserved himself for a strong third.

UFC finally doing Men vs Women ?

W03w4Jd.jpg
Thiago Alves vs Ronda?

3595b004e11bb139a2d904b21d9a4062_crop_exact.png
vs
54f375f47db036c840d5cffa92105040.350x431x1.png

Nakamura was reading this thread.

Thanks, Keita. Now take his back.

you know it is MMA and you can clinch or go for a TD.

i wish fighters fought with there full toolbox instead of getting in some macho kickboxing match and lose without ever really showing full potential.

Has Morono actually landed anything? He's moving forward and is the aggressor, but.. keeps missing basically everything. Nakamura landing some very good body kicks and some punches here and there, but since he's moving backwards and not throwing as much, that means he's losing, especially because he's Asian and it doesn't matter if it's happening in Japan or not. If the fight keeps going like this and it goes to the scorecards, don't be surprised if they give it to Morono even though I think Nakamura is clearly being more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back