UFC Fight Night 109: 5.28 3:30pm ET Alexander Gustafsson vs Glover Teixeira TOTAL ROUNDS

Glover has a lot of finishes... but I think that Rumble KO woke him up to being more careful. Same with Gus with the Rumble KO... but he's been going to decision a lot anyway.

I went with 5...

Glover has a lot of finishes... but I think that Rumble KO woke him up to being more careful. Same with Gus with the Rumble KO... but he's been going to decision a lot anyway.

I went with 5...
Same here. Safe pick ftw.

I forgot where I read this (and it must've been years ago), but fights finishing in the "middle rounds" account for 15% of total fights (and last rounds / decisions were 50%). Most fights will finish either in the first or last round. I'm thinking that perhaps TOTAL ROUNDS should be split into three options:
  • First Round
  • Middle Rounds
  • Last Round / Decision
What say you, @helax?

I forgot where I read this (and it must've been years ago), but fights finishing in the "middle rounds" account for 15% of total fights (and last rounds / decisions were 50%). Most fights will finish either in the first or last round. I'm thinking that perhaps TOTAL ROUNDS should be split into three options:
  • First Round
  • Middle Rounds
  • Last Round / Decision
What say you, @helax?

<mma4>

I can dig it. Gives people more of a chance to cash in if they don't feel the 1st or the 5th. It's basically a coin toss to try & pick 2, 3, or 4 if you don't thin it will end early or go the distance.

• First Round
  • Middle Rounds
  • Last Round / Decision
What say you, @helax?
ya we can do that for aldo/holloway

Back