UFC Fight Night 108: Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov PBP (Discussion)

Lobov classy in defeat. He is better than his record indicates.
What does that mean? His record represents his abilities. How can someone be better than what they've accomplished in the sport?

It's not like he's losing close decisions to tough fighters.

As displayed tonight, he's literally a one dimensional striker who stands in front of his opponent with no sort of striking diversity or movement.

I would rather see Yair beat Edgar and get the next shot. Cub has already been destroyed both by Aldo(even though it was years and years ago he still has nothing for him) and Max

Cub should be embarrassed and just retire, he is absolutely terrible, he gets KO'd by Aldo even quicker if they fight again.

Again call a Homer Simpson chin or Roy Nelson chin, Lobov was getting lit up and wouldn't go down. Not sure what else you wanted Cub to do unless you wanted him to take him down more?

I appreciate the Artem fan's enthusiasm. He made a fun fight of it.

Just another reminder, Pancrase at 2am EST, UFC fight pass,

Support real JMMA.

But seriously I would love to see Artem vs Barao. Barao probably submits him tho

Woodleys dress shirt is 50% racist on the post fight show

Yair would smoke the shit out of Cub, McGregor literally could have beat those 2 guys at the same time, Aldo too.

Why not recognize that he did a good job? A lot more than anyone was expecting. I'm sure we will see more from him, no reason to fade away.
I like lobov, but he holds his hands too low for a guy that has short arms and slow reaction time when compared to the elite in the division, i think he actually exceeded his potential just landing the fight with Swanson, and he only got that from running his mouth, a fight with Volkanovski not only would have been more appropriate but would have shown you where he really is in that division because Volkonovski would have destroyed him.....

Good fight. Sorry for my prediction. I am

I'm drunk AF broo. Don't listen to me lol
says alot about the idiots in here and the judges when a mod drunker than charlie sheen can see the fight for what is was - an artem victory.

Retarded Cunty McGoofus fans in here saying Blowbov looked good. Lol

He looked like one of those blow-up clown punching bag toys for kids.

Fuck, I kind of feel bad for Artem. He's cool.
He needs to leave SBG IMO. Not that he is a world beater or anything. But from the looks of it he is just conor's punching bag and go to butt boy.

The promo they did a few days ago was more like a conor promo than an artem promo. Throw in the fact his head coach was not there nor his buddy conor.

Again call a Homer Simpson chin or Roy Nelson chin, Lobov was getting lit up and wouldn't go down. Not sure what else you wanted Cub to do unless you wanted him to take him down more?
Teruto ishisshara came closer to knocking out Artem, absolutely embarrassing. You think Lobov would have lasted against Conor/Aldo/Holloway/Yair/Choi? Even though Choi lost to Cub he would have cut through Artem like a hot knife through butter.

Back