UFC fantasy league?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys ever feel like me, jealous of fantasy football?

There must be some way we can put together a fantasy UFC league

UFC doesnt have seasons obviously but since major sports have 1 season per year we could just go yearly

Each person picks 3 fights from each weight class, only 1 can be from the "official" top ten rankings and the other 2 non ranked, you get 3 points for a finish, 2 points for a unanimous decision, 1 point for a split decision, no points for a loss

Whoever has the most poitns end of the year gets a amazon gift card or something

I just view a UFC season as the time that transpires between Cain Velasquez fights.

There must be some way we can put together a fantasy UFC league

UFC doesnt have seasons obviously but since major sports have 1 season per year we could just go yearly

Each person picks 3 fights from each weight class, only 1 can be from the "official" top ten rankings and the other 2 non ranked, you get 3 points for a finish, 2 points for a unanimous decision, 1 point for a split decision, no points for a loss

Whoever has the most poitns end of the year gets a amazon gift card or something

There are some good fantasy leagues out there,was playing in different places for about 10 years.Not a lot around now but junkie is the best I can think of atm.Your game would be hard as throughout an entire year many would miss picks and give up with few remaining at the end imo not to mention people just quitting over such a long period.

http://forum.mmajunkie.com/forum/forums/junkie-fantasy-fighting.8/

I don't want to be stuck cheering for my fantasy guy beating another guy I really like.

latest

10 of us have an active UFC draft going right now and it's been fun. @aross is running it for us.

Tapology has a simple 1-16 players, up to 100 events, can make private etc. Not super in depth but easy.

https://www.tapology.com/fantasy/new

obviously have to register.They used to do fun things like weekend events/BLC etc. but now just that.

I just view a UFC season as the time that transpires between Cain Velasquez fights.
Maybe you should go with world cups or Olympics?

I'm down for this. I thought there used to be one here

Maybe you should go with world cups or Olympics?

I'm down for this. I thought there used to be one here

They had some half ass thing for a while.Tapology used to do a similar thing with seasons (the actual seasons) and I got 1st one season and got $500 cash (they don't do it anymore),Sherdog should do something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back