News UFC exposed in public document for picking champs ahead of time

RemarkableShinyCrocodileskink-small.gif

Jokes aside, they do pick who will be champ based on marketability and draw power. Thats why some guys get quick title shots and jump the rankings, while others have to literally beat the whole division (where they invariably lose somewhere along the way). If the UFC machine isn't behind you, you basically need an insane streak like Max or Tony to get a shot in a deep division.

ufc is scripted

confirmed

I'm glad Sherdog gave us the ability to use the CONFIRMED tab.

Brothers, open your eyes to the truth. See my critics for who they are: @Boomb , @IGotAHugePeckah , @lowlife . What good person would name themselves in such a way? These are not good people! @dawzz is a known fellon with two yellow cards on his record. And then there's the person using the lord's name in vain and calling himself a "goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus". These are the people trying to suppress the truth.

And no one has answered my proof that we are missing one champ! Bet the house on Gastelum vs. Whittaker, because the UFC has certainly picked him to be their next champion. The truth is out.

videtis illam spirare veritatis auram

<mma4>

Are you dumb it just means that they might have some employees in their company who could predict the future. Ever heard of a fortune teller?

Guys, the plot thickens!
I'm only counting 19 champs (including one Interim) so far, guys.

Eddie Alvarez
Robbie Lawler
Rafael dos Anjos
Chris Weidman
Demetrious Johnson
Valentina Shevchenko
Holly Holm
Carlos Condit
Rashad Evans
T.J. Dillashaw
Renan Barao
Lyoto Machida
Luke Rockhold
Junior dos Santos
Stipe Miocic
Fabricio Werdum
Benson Henderson
Mauricio Rua
Cain Velasquez

We're missing one! Who did the UFC chose to be a champ next? VanZant? Reis?

If Gastelum wins vs. Whittaker we have definitive proof of the UFC's cheating!

Stay vigilant, brothers!

You forgot Johnny Hendricks.

Brothers, open your eyes to the truth. See my critics for who they are: @Boomb , @IGotAHugePeckah , @lowlife . What good person would name themselves in such a way? These are not good people! @dawzz is a known fellon with two yellow cards on his record. And then there's the person using the lord's name in vain and calling himself a "goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus". These are the people trying to suppress the truth.

And no one has answered my proof that we are missing one champ! Bet the house on Gastelum vs. Whittaker, because the UFC has certainly picked him to be their next champion. The truth is out.

videtis illam spirare veritatis auram

well looks like you got me, I can't argue against such strong logic..I've been exposed boys!

well looks like you got me, I can't argue against such strong logic..I've been exposed boys!

The UFC and all its shameless shills are unraveling under the pressure of my investigation. The truth and the stevia revolution will not be suppressed any longer!

The UFC and all its shameless shills are unraveling under the pressure of my investigation. The truth and the stevia revolution will not be suppressed any longer!
first Ive heard of this revolution. I'm smoking a bowl right now, perhaps you care to elaborate?

Not the main event.

You should feel ashamed for spreading such blatant misinformation. Filthy big goof apologist.

Then it was Josh Thompson they were referencing.

Guys, the plot thickens!
I'm only counting 19 champs (including one Interim) so far, guys.

Eddie Alvarez
Robbie Lawler
Rafael dos Anjos
Chris Weidman
Demetrious Johnson
Valentina Shevchenko
Holly Holm
Carlos Condit
Rashad Evans
T.J. Dillashaw
Renan Barao
Lyoto Machida
Luke Rockhold
Junior dos Santos
Stipe Miocic
Fabricio Werdum
Benson Henderson
Mauricio Rua
Cain Velasquez

We're missing one! Who did the UFC chose to be a champ next? VanZant? Reis?

If Gastelum wins vs. Whittaker we have definitive proof of the UFC's cheating!

Stay vigilant, brothers!
Pettis, idiot.

Back