UFC Denver Reebok outfitting payouts

That's been discussed. Get some new material so you don't like a bitter old maid.

Not everyone has the time to post 30,000+ fucking times on an mma message board

Have you considered the idea that maybe other people who haven't spent as much time on here as you might like to discuss things regardless of whether you personally are bored of the discussions?

Meh. They chose to live this life. No one is forcing them to fight.

Not everyone has the time to post 30,000+ fucking times on an mma message board

Have you considered the idea that maybe other people who haven't spent as much time on here as you might like to discuss things regardless of whether you personally are bored of the discussions?

That's what the search function is for.

But at least the young guys can fantasize about the day when they will be pulling in that sweet $20k Cerrone money. All they need to do is fight four times a year for the next seven years, and they'll have it made.

All paid in cash of course.

81AGAI1D47L._SX425_.jpg

Pathetic.
All other pro athletes make a fuck load of money.
It’s sad when a lazy scum bag like me makes more money than a relatively famous, skilled, mixed martial artist who risks their life and future well being for a 5 year career.

i fucking miss condom depot and full tilt poker

fuck reebok

Wow I'm just reminded about Beneil Dariush's performance and I was disappointed !
He coulda finished the fight but it went to a boring decision
That was a boring ass fight. Meanwhile, dude is getting fat off of these Reebok checks.
I mean the other fighters got damn good money. But this dude is getting "grandkids put through college money"

I, for one, am shocked that the payouts haven’t gone up. Who would have guessed that shitty payouts would stay so shitty?

Lmao @ these measly payouts. This is why more athletes need to kneel for the anthem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back