UFC conference call. Rafael dos Anjos, Eddie Alvarez, Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar

I totally believe that RDA isn't sad that he lost millions of dollars to fight Conor and is headlining a Fight Pass card for $300K now instead.

If he had been put on UFC 200, he likely would have made millions more from his PPV cut from that as well.

He really threw his lottery ticket in the trash by training irresponsibly.

RDA is working towards creating his own legacy.

He said he wants to clean out LW and move up to WW, and if he beats Alvarez, Ferguson and Khabib he really has nothing left to prove at LW.

He doesn't need McGregor.

RDA is working towards creating his own legacy.

He said he wants to clean out LW and move up to WW, and if he beats Alvarez, Ferguson and Khabib he really has nothing left to prove at LW.

He doesn't need McGregor.

Every fighter says that. And he's certainly on a slow pace to do that since he was out with injury for 9 months after Pettis and then 7 months with injury after Cerrone.

So I'm not holding my breath that we see him fight more often than he has since becoming champ. It sounds like he's still training very dangerously, bragging about all the kicking he's doing. Like he's going to forget before his next fight, so he has to kick like a maniac in sparring for four months?

And even if he did what you said, he would likely earn a lot less than he would have fighting Conor. Certainly if had done so and beat him.

Back