UFC Beijing Blaydes vs Ngannou 2 is Stacked for a Fight Pass Card

Wait, what? Fantastic? Did we see the same fight? He struggled and even lost a round to Caceres, who just isn't very good. Guan looked bad, to what he actually can fight.
He didn’t look fantastic but I say he looked good. Let’s be honest here, leeroy got saved by the bell. Dude nearly got koed badly by wang guan.

Wu yanan and hu yaozong is getting cut if they lose. Which I think for sure wu yanan will lose.

Damn, I'm really impressed and jealous of some of y'alls knowledge. I like to think I used to be that knowledgeable, but I can't keep up anymore. I'm now a filthy casual.

It’s normal if ur a casual. Probably watch big ppv events only.
Not my problem that you have shitty low standards. Ngannou is a one-trick poney that's been exposed a while ago(and the irony being it's mostly casuals who'd been hyping him). Should've known that since you're a hardcore.

Last edited:
Man they’re really giving Coulter a generous tenure, here

I remember him stepping up to fight Sherman in a war, and hoping they’d thank Rashad by keeping him around

Hasn’t looked very good since

but that’s HW for ya

Man they’re really giving Coulter a generous tenure, here

I remember him stepping up to fight Sherman in a war, and hoping they’d thank Rashad by keeping him around

Hasn’t looked very good since

but that’s HW for ya
He’s going down to 205 for this fight. I honestly think he would’ve been cut already if his fights weren’t exciting. Win or cut in this fight for him, also for his Chinese opponent to. Win or cut for both men.

All I can say is fuck Ngannou

The smug arrogant man, pre stipe of course, then he catches a beat down and goes on to turn into a timid meak child in his next fight

I dislike him strongly

All these Asian fighters probably look alike. Amirite?

He’s going down to 205 for this fight. I honestly think he would’ve been cut already if his fights weren’t exciting. Win or cut in this fight for him, also for his Chinese opponent to. Win or cut for both men.

Is it definitely 205lbs?
Wouldn't surprise me as neither look like natural HW's, Coulter is only 6ft I think if that, and Hu wasn't built like a HW at all. Coulter's fights have been fun, but eventually you have to win one and losing to De La Rocha is fucking awful, the guy is like 40 or so.

Is it definitely 205lbs?
Wouldn't surprise me as neither look like natural HW's, Coulter is only 6ft I think if that, and Hu wasn't built like a HW at all. Coulter's fights have been fun, but eventually you have to win one and losing to De La Rocha is fucking awful, the guy is like 40 or so.
Yep, 100% at 205.

Back