UFC announced Tony/Khabib will NOT be for the REAL belt at UFC 223. Press conference this FRIDAY.

Conor's "fans" are pathetic, they'll celebrate if Conor wins a circle jerk.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Conor should be stripped but it's hilarious to see everyone celebrate yesterday and be crying today

Brooklym is BEAUTIFUL this time of year.

Does this matter Sherbros? If they stripped Conor then the two other fight for a "real" belt and they let Conor fight the winner either way. Symbolically, sure he should be stripped. Wouldn't change anything. But let the outrage and shock commence....

Interim Championships have no official linage, and an Interim Champion is never referred to as a former champion of the division. So ya, it matters. If Conor isn't fighting till September, then make Ferguson vs Khabib for the real Lightweight Championship.

He is getting the same cheap ass belt and same paycheck anyway so it doesnt matter

baby-crying-snot-bubbles.jpg
PX00114_9.JPG
ec670417-3641-4821-9269-50e3b8f8887b.png
DSC_0386.JPG
o-CRYING-BABY-facebook.jpg

lol actually I don't really care anymore

I guess it's just a belt

Tony and Khabib should refuse to fight for that. Fucking retarded.

It's weird how so many people who call themselves MMA fans are more interested in seeing the fights that make the most revenue than seeing the best fight the best and a system based on merit.

pathetic but I'm not surprised

stripping conor means no more fights

I’m guessing they still get paid like it’s for real belt right? I’m just executed for the fight. Connor doesn’t want to bang with them both so this way he gets to fight just one of them and keep his mystique a little longer before he gets knocked down a peg.

It's weird how so many people who call themselves MMA fans are more interested in seeing the fights that make the most revenue than seeing the best fight the best and a system based on merit.

They’re not MMA fans they’re Conor fans.

"I will fight for free, I will only fight for real belt" -The Eagle

Nope guess another liar

Lets attack him -sherdog

i think i just summed up everyone's reaction below:

<mma3><{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{Joewithit}><{nope}><28><41><{katwhu}><Huh2>{<huh}<{clintugh}><LikeReally5><SelenaWow><{fry}><{spoogebab}>[omg1]<JerryWWF><3>[<diva2]<23><27><34><bball1><{hfved}><Durant35>{<doc}<1><Moyes5><Prem972><Prem973><{you!}>

How is Khabib best. Hes fought one top 5 guy on his career. His hypetrain is out of control.

I think it's worth noting that if they're gonna have a press conference to discuss the event, they're hardly going to announce something as big as stripping McGregor or making this fight for the undisputed belt AHEAD of the fucking press conference, are they?

As of today and until they say otherwise, Ferguson is the interim champ. Fuck, he could go INTO a fight for the undisputed belt and STILL be the interim champ until her gets his hand raised.

Back