Media Merab Dvalishvili Says He's Fighting Sean O'Malley - UFC 306: The Sphere - Sept. 14 (via UFC India Show)

Oh yeah!

It's true.

It's damn true.
No, what's true is that Sean O'Malley has failed a drug test and was suspended, and Merab Dvalishvili has not.

For the prestigious BJB Belt
Baddest Jacket Belt
Winner gets the belt AND the thriller jacket

No, what's true is that Sean O'Malley has failed a drug test and was suspended, and Merab Dvalishvili has not.
So??

What I think, is best.

The precipitous decline in the quality of your posting has me legitimately concerned, Sherbro.
You should be. You'll never be rid of my greatness.

Who you got? I think Merab actually does what Sterling should have and just wrestles O’Malley to a decision

My mind says Merab smothers him, but then again I said the same thing when he fought Aljo.

You should be. You'll never be rid of my greatness.
Your greatness has not been seen for a while now. I hope you work through whatever issue you are having that has turned you into a shit poster. You used to be beautiful, Sherbro.

I’m hoping Merab shows up ready, if so this should be a real test for O’Malley

Who you got? I think Merab actually does what Sterling should have and just wrestles O’Malley to a decision
Come on bro. Dont tell me you are falling for the fake news stories.

No major sites have made announcement nor has the main UFC channel. Nothing has been confirmed for the sphere.

And there won’t be any confirmations for a couple months. 304 and 305 cards are still being built. They won’t announce the main event for 306 until they have those confirmed.

Is it actually official? Haven't seen anything but bullshitter type fb announcements for it so far that are wrong 75% of the time. If it happens though, finally we get the battle for the jacket

Back