PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I can't imagine what it's like for some of these WMMA fighters having to explain to their grandma that they'd rather spend their childbearing years getting their teeth kicked instead of raising a family. Especially if you're from a very family oriented culture.

I know not all women want kids, but damn.....
The grandmas don't mind since they now all want to pretend they're as cool as 20somethings due to fear of being cancelled if they're not.

no way u nerds are complaining about WMMA after watching a man desperately smell another man's dick for 15 minutes last fight.

Wait… You actually think this WMMA fight is better than the high level banger that was Brenner vs Orolbai?

Tbh you were the one that was probably too busy smelling dick to pay attention to that fight.

You WMMA loving soyboys say some silly stuff.

<JonesLaugh>

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, EVERYONE PLEASE LIKE IT
I wasnt even defending WMMA, that how much of a sensitive nancy you are.

I was laughing that you guys get so mad and bothered by an attractive female being beat by the butch one, like the UFC shouldnt sign butch bitches so its more aesthetically pleasing and less upsetting apparently.

I feel like she’s chastising me for not hammering enough soju. And she’s right.
200w.gif

I wasnt even defending WMMA, that how much of a sensitive nancy you are.

I was laughing that you guys get so mad and bothered by an attractive female being beat by the butch one, like the UFC shouldnt sign butch bitches so its more aesthetically pleasing and less upsetting apparently.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I ENJOY CRAPPPPP, RESPECT MEEEEEEEEEEE

Man I can't imagine what it's like for some of these WMMA fighters having to explain to their grandma that they'd rather spend their childbearing years getting their teeth kicked instead of raising a family. Especially if you're from a very family oriented culture.

I know not all women want kids, but damn.....
raising a family costs money. a lot of it.

She's conventionally attractive, likeable, and speaks great English. She could get a different job in the UFC which doesn't involve being a living training dummy for a fighter 15 years her junior.
I was told 16 years.

Back