PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Orolbai overwhelming Elves like the battle of helms deep.

And of course turns around as I typed that out.

literally came in here to say this. Brener is legit af.

this mountain man got future champ potential

Full credit to Brenner for sweeping him in both rounds, though, I don't get the impression Orolbai is doing a whole lot wrong, Brenner just has that ability!

Good fight!

I agree but I have the sneaking suspicion that the fight was offered and Mokaevs team turned it down. They saw how he looked at against Perez and figured he wasn't ready for Pantoja yet
Hopefully we see Mokaev/Royval at UFC 304

I'd like to see a more competitive 3rd round. So far is been 95% Oralbai putting on a clinic

Reactions: HHJ
Both of these guys are good as hell. Oral B looks like a monster and Brenner just has no quit in him.

oralbai needs some grappling work, why is he so sloppy

Should be 2-0 Orolbai but I could see some judge there giving Brenner round 2 just because of those last 20 seconds lol

every fighter should fight this way. analytics would show that nonstop diving for TD's is the best option under a ruleset that promotes it.

Orolbai is better everywhere but Brenner is tough and can scramble his ass off.

WAR OROLBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUVE HUVE HU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOLF TOTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back