PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
857336-34697919.png
Pichel did not get KOd. So there's that for him.

Not gonna lie, I’m kinda checked out on most of these UFC cards. Borjas vs. Costa, Orolbai, Aldo and the title fight are the only fights I’m really interested in.

u better enjoy these watered down cards!

Bonfim looking sharp. I'm surprised Pichel isn't throwing more body kicks considering BSD melted bonfim with them.

He's sharp when throwing single techniques but whenever it goes beyond that he turns loopy and abandons all defence.
Really not sure what to think of him

bonfim has holes in his offense, namely looping his punches too wide, and keeps his chin high and hands a bit low. that said, with his athleticism and the fundamentals he has particularly with the grappling, he's going to be a scary guy within the next couple years.

widest 30-27 i could ever imagine. very surprised there were no 10-8's but he was never really close to finishing so i get it, somewhat.

Good grief
Oratory overkill

"I'M HERE WITH ISHMAEL AN DI AM HUNGRY FOR FUCKING CHICKEN I JUST ATE FOUR GODDAMN CAKES AND I"M READY FOR MORE MOTHERFUCKERS"

Back