PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope Aldo wins later.

Aldo made me like the small weightclasses, I never really liked it until I saw him in WEC. I thought I'd just give them a right good clip round the ears and send em flying, but Aldo had some substance about him and made me watch the smaller weightclasses (you have to remember at that time it was only LW and above, so no one was used to seeing it)

C'mon fam u di GOAT trans-lator but you gotta bend dem knees a bit fam ting aboot respect

Edit: nvm das dat bro widda slick hair this guy ok tho

Lopes looks like a Midwest Emo lead singer, I just cant get over that.

<lol>
That amazing AV of yours
cute-uwu-in-love-bugcat-cappo-1ae4jl6tgn8dbsrj.gif

That was kinda a weak stoppage? I tuned in at the last 4 seconds so I have no idea really. Lol
was pretty meh but borjas' leg was completely gone. still not sure why they stop fights because of leg kicks. it's just pain and an inability to put weight on it, doesn't mean you can't fight or are in serious danger. if the fighter gives up, sure, stop it. but it's just a leg. and it'll be fine in a couple weeks.

Aye, Diego Lopez sighting. Now go leg kick the people who are withholding his money.

Back