PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@PurpleStorm Already had a successful sports day so far with the football - now looking forward to some fights with the UFC and Boxing tonight. Tremendous! Hope you doing might fine aswell. Sherdog PBP always a few good hours on the weekend :) no matter if it's been a good or bad day - so always appreciated

@PurpleStorm Already had a successful sports day so far with the football - now looking forward to some fights with the UFC and Boxing tonight. Tremendous! Hope you doing might fine aswell. Sherdog PBP always a few good hours on the weekend :) no matter if it's been a good or bad day - so always appreciated
Hell to the yeah my man. And after all. You're my wonderwall. Shake dat groove thing. Take it to the bridge. Get up on it. Oooh. Ah. Aaaarrgggh!

source.gif

More cats needed.

109604-4066499.png

UFC 301 ALREADY
stepford-wife.gif
WOW :)
I for one really like Brazilian crowd :D The make the noise and there is always the chance of a riot :)
Glad to be sharing this card with all you cats <NewGina>
Put down some tracks if anybody wants to listen to some music while we wait for the card to start
3587a6ab4d6973b87d4756e5a3858791.gif

<Wink2>
images

Might be the first good guy champ since GPS @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

GPS seems to have as much riddum as GSP, I like it lol. can you andle the riddum

I'm excited to see Aldo again, so many great memories from WEC and UFC. He is one of the best ever.

Just for today only because I love Aldo
31c34f8b44056f766a3011952044b774.jpg

avatars-000259041111-ivf9ai-t240x240.jpg

Me2 - Remember that time a bunch of mad Brazilian scientists fused him with Anderson, and they both had to defeat @AndersonAldo. What a fight that was :)
haha yes I remember that very well on the forums, fun time, and things got even more confusing when Megan Anderson was on the roster

maxresdefault.jpg

Back