PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Aljo gets kneed to the head*

Shertards: "omg Aljo is acting, not a real champ, bs DQ"

*random prelim fighter gets a little shin to the head"

Shertards: OMG DQ PERREIRA THAT IS ILLEGAAAAL! WHERE IS THE MANAGER?

I mean.. they stopped the Aljo fight and gave him the option to continue. If he did, they probably would have taken a point.

It tracks that they should have AT LEAST stopped this fight, warned for an illegal blow, and reset standing. Possibly take a point.

Only a buster would overturn that result

You guys should check out that tennis sport I was talking about
aLot less ouchies

Incidental fouls happen all the time. It’s a fight. Shouldn’t cancel a win over something incidental that didn’t directly cause the win. A clash of heads that results in Ko? Ok, NC. Eye poke that causes a fight to end? Ok, NC. But an accidental, incidental grounded kick/knee that didn’t directly cause the finish? Nah, I don’t see that as grounds for a NC.

Aldo full on grabbed the fence to avoid a TD. Moments later he got a KO win over Chad. It is what it is. lol.

Plus; Michel already dropped him with a legit strike. Then finished him with a legit choke. He dominated that fight. It would be so ass to make it NC because he accidentally landed a minor knee on his way down.
It shouldn't have canceled it, the ref should have caught that though. He could have been dazed and that's what lead to the choke, you never know. Normally they would have looked that over.

I'm good bro, how are you?

Although I have been here the whole time, haha, ready as always with the Fights to Make!
Not too bad, enjoying the fights so far.

Craig frustrated me, as per usual.

Managed to miss the whole Pereira fight.

Did you see the prelim picks earlier?

That flip isn't a strike. WTF is the problem
Ends up kind of hitting the opponent, it wasnt to the face imo tho, last time he didnt to Nico Price iirc, and then it did landed lightly on his face and he looked at the ref like wtf, ref didnt do anything back then, he needs to drop that move, it will get him DQ´d eventually or NC if he is lucky.

I can see Petrino not gassing our just losing the fight by having less fight iq.
But I can also see him connecting with a big punch and finishing Smith.

That one staff member is back.

giphy.gif

Jon Jones will take Tom down in their fight - then back away - do a crazy flip into the air and knee his brains back to England <{nope}>
There are better odds at Mark Hunt returning, getting an instant title shot, and literally ending Jon's life via Atomic Butt Drop in the first televise MMA fatality.

Back