UFC 300 with Khamzat Chimaev on the card will be fireworks and without him it is underwhelming - Love or hate him his gonna bring that building down

octagonation

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have attended many UFC events some where special and others not so much but I tell you what.. I watched Khamzat fight in Jacksonville and Las Vegas against Burns and Holland these were the loudest crowds I have ever experienced and I also recall Dana White saying the same thing and the tension thru the entire arena was magical. It was like one of these moments I am gonna tell my friends and kids for years that I was here and experienced this. He has that bravado I am gonna kill everyone, that aloof character that his unbeatable in his mind, plus he is real and comes to fight not MMA but like real ass fight. Grudge match or not it doesn't matter his fights are fuking super intense and this energy ends up in the crowds. He takes no hostages whomever stands infront of him and he is real about it. He is not shaken by media, whatever the crowd says or thinks he does whatever he sees fit. He is super competitive and he comes to take you out without hypocrisy.

Last edited:
What happened with the story that he cant enter the US?
I doubt there is any truth to that story he was in Canada like 2-3 months if my memories are correct and the UFC has never spoken about it before nor adressed it

You're not going to see chimaev fight anywhere except Saudi Arabia or UAE this year. No Western countries will let him work in their country now that his ties to Kadyrov are known throughout US, European and AUS/NZ governments.

He can't but they are going to rent out a small venue for him to fight on over sees and broadcast it over the big screen for the Vegas fans and on live TV for us at home.
Indeed. But while it is happening, they will say that the fight is taking place in Vegas. [Stanley Kubrick Moon Landing Playbook]

What happened with the story that he cant enter the US?
If it was true, wouldn't it be confirmed by now tho?

The rumors have been around for years, and he's been to the US many times since.....

Do you mean he'll bring the building down with the inevitable backstage altercation that happens at every event he attends?

@dragonsfly aka @octagonation you should know better that he can't fight in the UFC currently if it's a card in the US.
Oh that's Dragonsfly? That explains the volume he's talking about at arenas with Khamzat, since he probably couldn't even hear his thoughts over the sound of his own incomprehensible screaming

Welcome back, my guy, you weren't missed

You're not going to see chimaev fight anywhere except Saudi Arabia or UAE this year. No Western countries will let him work in their country now that his ties to Kadyrov are known throughout US, European and AUS/NZ governments.

good. anyone who associate with that bloodthirsty warlord should face some repercussions

UFC doesn't trust Chimaev enough to put him under those bright of lights, we could wake up any day and he's getting perp walked out of some shithole with his buddy Kadyrov. <Eek2.0>

They should do Khamzat vs Shavkat for the inaugural 175(Light-Middleweight?) Title. Fuck it.
Light-Middleweight sounds fckn hilarious lol

Should just have a cruiserweight (195) and get rid of LHW anything over 205 is HW. It solves the HW dilemma we have had for quite some time with subpar talent

good. anyone who associate with that bloodthirsty warlord should face some repercussions
I agree. Do you mean these guys too?

Usman, Gaethje and Cejudo later attended a birthday party for Kadyrov's teenage son Adam, whom weeks earlier had been sent to Mariupol, the occupied Ukrainian port city destroyed by Russian forces, to take part in propaganda photo-ops with his brothers while dressed as soldiers.

If it was true, wouldn't it be confirmed by now tho?

The rumors have been around for years, and he's been to the US many times since.....

It was confirmed, by his coach. And people aren't talking about an old rumor, this has developed in the past year. With the war in Ukraine and Khamzat deciding to be best buds with Kadyrov.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back