UFC 300 doesn't need Conor

Conor not the draw people think he is …..Hope he never fights

Oh I'd love to hear this one lol. What do people think the biggest draw in MMA history is?

My brother Gaethje and Chandler had a bloodbath fight. You should check it out
Man, i totally forgot!!! They did, im still more interested in that one than Poirier trilogy, it wont be that soon for a return but it still an "immediate" rematch, i prefer they have some fights in between rematches.

Man, i totally forgot!!! They did, im still more interested in that one than Poirier trilogy, it wont be that soon for a return but it still an "immediate" rematch, i prefer they have some fights in between rematches.
I just really want to see DP fight anyone outside of Chandler, Gaethje, Olives. He used to be one of my favorite fighters but his whole I'm too big a name to fight some these up and comers have really soured me on him because he still wants be in the conversation for the belt. I would be way cooler about it if he came out and said I just want the biggest fights possible don't really care about rankings or belts

Gaethje won't fight Poirier again. He's going to sit out for a title shot.

If Justin doesn’t “do the colby” and let that title shot work its way to him he’d be a fool.

He is 35 and his style is wearNtear magnet (which he said he is aware of and does it purely for the fans).

No need to waste whatever mialage he has left for no reason. He has given a rising prosepct a chance(which rarely happens at LW) in Fiziev and ko’d a top legend in Dustin.

Also bold to assume Arnold Allen won't come out of his fight with Evloev with 2 broken hands and be out for a year again.
Don’t forget gaining 80 pounds of hagas and pudding.
1700330823226.jpeg
Edit: yooo, I totally was thinking of Paddy Pimples writing that lol. My bad.
Edit2: lol epic auto correct on baddy’s name

Honestly it feels like a waste if he did go on UFC 300

Conors name will promote a card that casuals will tune in for. And the UFC 300 card title alone will sell tickets even with some halfway decent fights.

Why have 1 massive overly stacked event next year when the UFC can milk two large money cards?

My brother in Christ. To this day I still remember discussing UFC 100 the next day at rugby practice. It was epic and everybody knew it. It's a very fond memory because the UFC treated it as such too.

UFC 200? Couldn't tell you a damn thing. I only know it was on a Saturday because every card's on a Saturday. The only memorable part of it was bringing back Lesnar.

They shouldn't fuck up UFC 300 like they did 200. Yes, stack the damn card and don't just go off name power of being UFC 300.

Doesn’t need him but that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be nice to have him.

If Allen wins this next fight, he right back up for a TS. The people ranked higher than him have done nothing

Conor will be on 300 only question will he be fighting Chsndler, Gaethje, or Edwards?

Oh I'd love to hear this one lol. What do people think the biggest draw in MMA history is?
Biggest draw in mma history is mcgregor……But it’ll be 2024 before he fights and I don’t think he’ll be the draw he used to be

But...

lYbV9uT.jpg

UFC_229_Proper_12d_copy.jpg

Any and every fighter on the UFC roster would give their left nut to fight on a Conor card.

UFC needs no one but Conor still the biggest PPV star. In the end there will always be new stars. Some people think UFC need Francis the 90k Ngannou lollll

Gamrot's earned Oli hes not fighting that oil sack Chandler. Took Fiziev out for months.

Nobody wants Conor much less needs him. Anyone that needs him most probably has mental issues IMHO.
Wouldn't you want to get a huge dopamine hit seeing Conor get knocked out or submitted?
I could use a new dopamine hit from Conor losing. Rewarching Khabib, Nate, Poirier and Floyd smash him gets old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back