UFC 300 Being Announced Through Super Bowl Commercial?

Cricket a game that lasts weeks ha ha but you probably cry about a fight going the full 15 minutes. ha ha
{<jordan}

Imagine being gotten to because somebody doesn't like the same shitty sport that you like.

Then again, I suppose it doesn't take much to set a guy off once his life has gotten to the point where he boasts about the culture and tradition of unironically looking forward to fucking adverts lmao.

{<jordan}

Imagine being gotten to because somebody doesn't like the same shitty sport that you like.

Then again, I suppose it doesn't take much to set a guy off once his life has gotten to the point where he boasts about the culture and tradition of unironically looking forward to fucking adverts lmao.

if u want some I'll give it ya!

If you were at the Superbowl live you'd have a blast i am not even a football guy and I'd go for sure if i could. I don't really like the start/stop aspect of the game either but i went to a CFL game (Canadian football league) just a regular game and i had a great time.

were you drinking beer?

If Khamzat Chimaev is not on UFC 300 it has officially failed.. He is the only guy who can bring the competitive nature out of the audience and raise the blood sugar of that arena. But if he is on UFC 300 it is saved without doubt regardless of the other fights on the card and the ticket sells will be ridiculous once people find out the kill everybuddy guy is actully on the card

Knowing Dana it'll probably be a 15 second ad of him selfie-perspective announcing Leon vs that other guy with a cases of bud light stacked behind him and prime bottles... that way ufc doesn't actually have to pay.

Even starts in about 20min. 6:30pm EST but it's gonna last a good 3 hours (w/ all the extracurriculars).
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I will wait untill tomorrow then

SPOILERS ALERT

A major star is making its return, an insider has confirmed.

Ronda Rousey is said to rematch Holly Holm as the main event of UFC 300.

The rubber match is planned to happen at Wrestlemania the week before.
lol no it’s not, it’s Zuck/Musk

If Khamzat Chimaev is not on UFC 300 it has officially failed.. He is the only guy who can bring the competitive nature out of the audience and raise the blood sugar of that arena. But if he is on UFC 300 it is saved without doubt regardless of the other fights on the card and the ticket sells will be ridiculous once people find out the kill everybuddy guy is actully on the card

The glazing is crazy. Man said blood sugar of the arena <36>

If the rumors are true it has to be one of the following:

Conor
Jones
Rhonda
Fedor

I bet it’s Rhonda. Rousey vs Pennington

I'll only care if it's Dana yelling the announcement. "GUYS WE GOT AN EXCITING CARD LINED UP AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF OUR HISTORIC MAIN EVENT IS BROCK VS MIKE TYSON!!!!!!!"

I put the game back on and it was at the 3 min mark 15 min ago.lol

Musk/Zuck is the rumored main event. It’s leaking now

didn't Zuck tear his ACL not long ago?

But I can still see them announcing it. UFC 300 might do record buys and then Zuck/Musk will flop on fight week and Dana will just be like "well the card is still stacked top to bottom, so suck it up!"

Back