Magny vs Mallott
Curtis vs Barriault

Compared to:

Zhang vs Xiaonon
Charles vs Arman
Jiri vs Rakic
Aljo vs Kattar
Nickal vs Brundage

Just 5 fights in and 300 is looking very nice. It would be like the 5th or 6th best ppv if on last year's calendar.

Once the smoke clears and the remaining 8+ fights are booked it will at the very least be on par with 298 & 299.

Which btw if 300 was absurdly stacked, making 298 & 299 look closer to 297, the same complainers would bemoan that 300 is taking all the good fights and watering down the rest of the Cards. You know it & I know it.

Instead of being grateful for 3 consecutive amazing ppvs so many fans are bitching about how bad 300 is, when it's neither finished nor bad(even still).
Screenshot_20240111_115559_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240108_100812_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_115633_Chrome.jpg

Sorry to shine the sun on everyone's gloom

The further a card is away, the less we know about all the fights on it. We barely know half the fights on UFC 300 and people are already losing their shit over it lol, be patient. It's January and the card isn't until April.

They really put Pullout Paula in a co-main?? C'mon UFC, you know that fight isn't happening.

Pullout Paula just drinks his little secret juices and posts on twitter. That's it.

They really put Pullout Paula in a co-main?? C'mon UFC, you know that fight isn't happening.

Pullout Paula just drinks his little secret juices and posts on twitter. That's it.

And you just post on Sherdog wearing your mom's underwear.

UFC typically tries to make the cards a bit more impressive on events like UFC 100, 200, 250, 300 et cetera.

Not if u count what 297 was supposed to be. Pullouts happen. They will happen for 300 as well

Strickland vs DDP
Bueno Silva vs Pennington
Allen vs Evloev
Magny vs Mallott
Curtis vs Barriault

Compared to:

Zhang vs Xiaonon
Charles vs Arman
Jiri vs Rakic
Aljo vs Kattar
Nickal vs Brundage

Just 5 fights in and 300 is looking very nice. It would be like the 5th or 6th best ppv if on last year's calendar.

Once the smoke clears and the remaining 8+ fights are booked it will at the very least be on par with 298 & 299.

Which btw if 300 was absurdly stacked, making 298 & 299 look closer to 297, the same complainers would bemoan that 300 is taking all the good fights and watering down the rest of the Cards. You know it & I know it.

Instead of being grateful for 3 consecutive amazing ppvs so many fans are bitching about how bad 300 is, when it's neither finished nor bad(even still).
View attachment 1022971
View attachment 1022970
View attachment 1022972

Sorry to shine the sun on everyone's gloom

Now compare it to 299. It being better than a random ppv doesnt mean it's what it should be.

haha It's amazing how many people I have on ignore. This is usually how I find out someone replied to me that is on said list.

Ol dingleberry was irrelevant to me long ago. He meant I'm in my basement wearing his mom's underwear.

"I have him on ignore, but I read his posts anyway."

Now compare it to 299. It being better than a random ppv doesnt mean it's what it should be.
There are only 5 fights booked. Typically ppvs have 12-15 fights. Do the math

They really should have given Bo a bigger name

There are only 5 fights booked. Typically ppvs have 12-15 fights. Do the math
I'm sure it will be a good card, but I'm not seeing what they can add to make it great. They've already made the comain and third fight on the card, and neither are likely to draw eyes to the ppv.

They are running out of options. Seems like they need to make a gimmick title fight at this point. There are no deserving contenders to make a headline worthy main event. Then they need 2 barnburner fights to round out the main card but a lot of the guys are booked already or unavailable.

People are floating Khamzat but he can't fight in the U.S. The card is also during Ramadan so most Muslim fighters aren't available. Pereira makes sense but who would he fight? We just learned Izzy is injured so there goes their trilogy. Hill is unlikely to be ready by then. Who else is even available?

Back