UFC 298: 2.17 8pm ET Prelims

The switch between Tafas:
From Justin to Junior.

IMG-1855.jpg

Trained a few times with Vera he good people

You training Vera (presumably involving submission defense)
along with the strange issue of Rinya not always being direct about going for submissions
makes me think: Rinya by decision.

UFC doing him a little dirty here. If he wins though!!
Nakamura seems like a lock.

Rinya seems easily to be the lockiest lock to get locked tonight.
Not the least bit of a bold conclusion to say that though, as it is widely thought to be so (obvious due to Rinya's odds being so bad).

along with the strange issue of Rinya not always being direct about going for submissions

Not the least bit of a bold conclusion to say that though, as it is widely thought to be so (obvious due to Rinya's odds being so bad).
I aint train no one lol i mean i used to teach the kids classes but thats it

Not the least bit of a bold conclusion to say that though, as it is widely thought to be so (obvious due to Rinya's odds being so bad)
I'm gonna put at least 20 milly on him, maybe more. He'll now break his toe in round 1...

being modest
bjj classes

When that alleged BJJ expert, 3rd degree blackbelt
so easily tapped to a basic armbar last night,
was thinking how KDR would never accept that. Maybe not even from the new, basic fighters trying to make it in LFA.

Speaking of LFA, it certainly is a more appropriate place for Elliott and Woodburn. Too much bummery even for UFC early prelims. Elliott barely could deal with Woodburn and thinks it's his "greatest moment" 😒

I'm gonna put at least 20 milly on him, maybe more. He'll now break his toe in round 1...

Something big for Rinya probably is a good idea, as long as it doesn't require anything ITD.

When that alleged BJJ expert, 3rd degree blackbelt
so easily tapped to a basic armbar last night,
was thinking how KDR would never accept that. Maybe not even from the new, basic fighters trying to make it in LFA.

Speaking of LFA, it certainly is a more appropriate place for Elliott and Woodburn. Too much bummery even for UFC early prelims. Elliott barely could deal with Woodburn and thinks it's his "greatest moment" 😒

Something big for Rinya probably is a good idea, as long as it doesn't require anything ITD.
If by some absolute fluke hail mary miracle @KDR by RNC got caught in an arm bar, WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, he'd would most certainly go the route of ricky bobby and make that frenchy break it. Never tapping.

If by some absolute fluke hail mary miracle @KDR by RNC got caught in an arm bar, WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, he'd would most certainly go the route of ricky bobby and make that frenchy break it. Never tapping.

Fact.
"I'll never tap" almost never is literal when fighters say it.
But once in a while it is real.
Mokaev and then KDR.

Finally, something good from the prelims (after the fouling stopped)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back