UFC 297 Tapology Contest DO NOT BET

helax

BWR Forever
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is for the general discussion of the event UFC 297 Tapology Contest. Please add to the discussion here.

Welcome to the vBookie MMA Tapology contest.

The rules are simple. Participants will place a Tapology card in the thread. Winners will be determined by the number of correct picks they make, however, if there is a need for a tie breaker, perfect picks will be handled differently. Perfect decision picks will be worth half a point and determining a finish will be worth a full point.

2 million for 1st
1 million for 2nd
500k for 3rd

105840-3866749.png

105840-3872081.png

The 'toolbar' (with the tools to attach linked pages liked tapology etc) is currently completely dimmed out for me.
So I had to save my Tap card as a PNG and then poaste that. But it's just an image, not a dynamically linked graphic.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Toolbar with Bold / Italics / font formatting and link icon for Tap cards etc completely unusable?? Yesterday it was working fine.

View attachment 1024462

The 'toolbar' (with the tools to attach linked pages liked tapology etc) is currently completely dimmed out for me.
So I had to save my Tap card as a PNG and then poaste that. But it's just an image, not a dynamically linked graphic.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Toolbar with Bold / Italics / font formatting and link icon for Tap cards etc completely unusable?? Yesterday it was working fine.
If you look closely, is this button grayed out for you?
IMG_0982.jpeg
If so, click it and enable it and see if that fixes your problem.

Back