UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
vmEzJId.jpg

As impressive as he was in his debut loss, anyone else have a nagging feeling that, again, OAM will be too-much-too-soon for Tsar?

As impressive as he was in his debut loss, anyone else have a nagging feeling that, again, OAM will be too-much-too-soon for Tsar?

I think Armen takes 3 rounds and looks good doing it.

Main card isn't bad and then a big drop off

Is Zabit-Ortega even an actual fight at all? It's not happening on this card, sadly. But lines are still out for it. Strange.

Is Zabit-Ortega even an actual fight at all? It's not happening on this card, sadly. But lines are still out for it. Strange.
Don't think so, Dana effectively announced Yair-Ortega for the Mexico City card the other day saying they would both fight on it.

I don’t think OAM drops three straight. I’m a believer

If Zabit/Ortega isnt on this card as it appears it's not they need a big fight to replace it, otherwise this is a total trash PPV and even the headline fight isnt all that interesting

Im excited to see less than 40k ppvs for this

Fuck dana
Capture.JPG
Good lord look at the available seats still. Sure glad I rushed on to get my tickets early.

Alberta has the long-standing tradition of having the 'worst PPV of all-time' (Calgary, -Dana White) though.

Fuck it. I'm gonna have a good time.

Main event is quality and Pantoja fight is good. I couldn't care less about a single other fight. I think of the main card there's 3 people i've never heard of.
I've followed this sport for 15 years and never had 3 randoms on a PPV main card. Pathetic

Spencer, Tsarukyan & Barriaultt (though the latter at least rings a bell). I won't even stream this card other than the main event if i'm home

Main event is quality and Pantoja fight is good. I couldn't care less about a single other fight. I think of the main card there's 3 people i've never heard of.
I've followed this sport for 15 years and never had 3 randoms on a PPV main card. Pathetic

Spencer, Tsarukyan & Barriaultt (though the latter at least rings a bell). I won't even stream this card other than the main event if i'm home
Spencer just beat Megbum Frauderson.
Tsarukyan is the young kid who held his own against Islam but was eventually overwhelmed.
Barriault; dunno. Sounds French. Get him on the Canada card!

Spencer just beat Megbum Frauderson.
Tsarukyan is the young kid who held his own against Islam but was eventually overwhelmed.
Barriault; dunno. Sounds French. Get him on the Canada card!
Do the UFC have to do 13 PPV a year contractually? If not why are they trotting this shit out?!

What an awful PPV

Are you kidding? According to that poster in op, we have the consensus #114 ranked lightweight fighter vs a 50 year old ex champion as the main event.! I for one am stoked

Anyone able to enlighten me much on Seung Woo Choi? I don't know if I've ever seen him fight and don't recall ever hearing about him.

I'm really happy to see Gavin Tucker back, I remember hearing some really good things about him before his debut and thought he looked fantastic against Sam Sicillia, then saw him on the wrong end of one of the worst prolonged beatings I've ever witnessed against Glenn.

I'm kinda glad he's not rushed back because that was a life changing style beating, hopefully he's recovered entirely (or as much as possible from it), I've no idea what this Choi fella is about though. The few fights I've seen, Tucker has looked good on the feet and alright top control, I dunno whether he just ran into a far better fighter against Glenn who had the top game to dominate him and make him pay or what.

I kinda want to bet on Tucker since I like him, but given he's nearly -200 and coming back from 2 years out after that last fight I'm not sure if I want to touch that. On the one hand I guess it confirmed that the guy will fight for your money, he had a lot of chances to quit and didn't when put in horrible positions and I vaguely remember him sweeping Glenn in the third round midway through that beating, before ending up on the bottom again.

Are the odds about right here? Is his opponent potentially worth a bet as a bit of an underdog or should I just skip this fight entirely from a betting perspective and hope to see Tucker come back as a fan?

Back