UFC 232: McGregor vs Diaz 3

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark my words and keep this thread as a reference !

29 dec 2018

They'll fight sometime in or around the Spring of 2019 imo. It'll be the 27th pro MMA fight of Conor's career.

They'll fight sometime in or around the Spring of 2019 imo. It'll be the 27th pro MMA fight of Conor's career.

Spring of 2019? Half of the casuals who were interested in him will have forgot about him...

Dude is gonna fight the Khabib/Tony winner.. They both are amazing matchups.. Tough fights but winnable for Conor.
Id favor him over both of them

I'd rather they fucked off.
However at least at that time there should seemingly be no belt involved.

I think conor only fights once the rest of this year, that being in the late summer, possibly challenging khabib in september in russia

makes no sense from a business point of view

would show how retarded wme are and how much brain damage floyd gave to conor

conor vs nate will sell anyway
even if he loses to khabib

This

Truth. Conor vs Nate III will sell no matter what

Have Conor fight for the title against Khabib, sell a ton of PPVs, have him get a win over Nate in a fight that sells a ton of PPVs, Have him rematch Khabib in a fight that sells a ton of PPVs

3 high selling fights instead of 1 if he ducks Khabib and just fights Nate

Be dope if he fought the tony/Khabib winner in August/September... then Diaz 3 in DEC that’d be awesome

Truth. Conor vs Nate III will sell no matter what

Have Conor fight for the title against Khabib, sell a ton of PPVs, have him get a win over Nate in a fight that sells a ton of PPVs, Have him rematch Khabib in a fight that sells a ton of PPVs

3 high selling fights instead of 1 if he ducks Khabib and just fights Nate
the ideal scenario from a $ point of view was after August and the Floyd fight

Conor fought GSP at 170 (still keeps his LW belt, the same as he is keeping it right now and not fighting)
when he loses because GSP is the much better fighter
Defend his belt against Tony/Khabib, if it was Tony at the time, Conor actually has a solid chance of winning that fight
Then fight Nate win/lose

the ideal scenario from a $ point of view was after August and the Floyd fight

Conor fought GSP at 170 (still keeps his LW belt, the same as he is keeping it right now and not fighting)
when he loses because GSP is the much better fighter
Defend his belt against Tony/Khabib, if it was Tony at the time, Conor actually has a solid chance of winning that fight
Then fight Nate win/lose

I agree but the Tony matchup is probably gone after the Khabib fight and GSP doesn't seem too interested anymore

I think the ideal scenario from a $$$ point of view is the somehow rope Floyd into coming over and making some bank but I don't think that's realistic at all

So at this point having him fight for the title and then doing the Nate fight after win/lose is probably the best they can do

Back