PBP UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol not officially but even the second fight could have been argued for Nate, but that's besides the point. He lost to Diaz rolling off the couch. But I would be happy to bet anyone Max smashes Conor at 155.
I've noticed some people always remember/reference all the things mcgregors favour that fight and completely ignore the weight situation like it's so minor LOL

So - Holloway vs till at 170 on short notice after holloways a week out from training for Kevin Lee at 155
Who you got ?

Ps - only an incompetent judge like that of fury vs wilder would argue the second fight for Nate.

I've noticed some people always remember/reference all the things mcgregors favour that fight and completely ignore the weight situation like it's so minor LOL

So - Holloway vs till at 170 on short notice after holloways a week out from training for Kevin Lee at 155
Who you got ?

Ps - only an incompetent judge like that of fury vs wilder would argue the second fight for Nate.

First lets get the facts straight. On weigh in day Conor weigh 168 and Nate weighed 169 officially look it up.

There wasn't a huge difference in their size on that fight and they are both 155 fighters Now... They're in the same weight class you f'ing imbecile.

Your comparison is absurd.

As for the Second Nate/Conor fight I haven't seen it in awhile to judge the score but I'm pretty sure I remember it being a close fight.

Also, I have no idea what this has to do with Max vs Conor 2.

First lets get the facts straight. On weigh in day Conor weigh 168 and Nate weighed 169 officially look it up.

There wasn't a huge difference in their size on that fight and they are both 155 fighters Now... They're in the same weight class you f'ing imbecile.

As for the Second Nate/Conor fight I haven't seen it in awhile to judge the score but I'm pretty sure I remember it being a close fight.

Lol, Jesus Christ... I'm not even gonn respond to all the dribble but as for the ending :

Who is backing Max up? Surely your not talking about the now ancient 145 fight that went the distance with Conor? Max had single digit professional fights at the time. Not only will I seek you out I'm open to any bet you want. The fight would likely happen at 155 and Conor would get paced so badly. He lost to Nate Diaz. Holloway is now a much better version of that style of fighter.

You were the one who brought Diaz into the matter regarding Holloway vs McG

Reply if idiot, ignore if retarded.

It was close but Conor clearly won. Nate wasnt rolling off the couch in first one as Conor beat him clearly in second with nate having an official full training camp. Damn your hate is turning you dumb.

Lol, Jesus Christ... I'm not even gonn respond to all the dribble but as for the ending :

You were the one who brought Diaz into the matter regarding Holloway vs McG

Reply if idiot, ignore if retarded.
I didn't bring up weight jackass, that is seemingly irrelevant as I pointed out.. I just said that Conor could barely beat Diaz. In fact Diaz won that because his win was a finish but that's besides the point. The only point I was making was that Max is a better version of Diaz at 155, which is most likely where a Conor Max rematch would take place.

Ortega game plan should have been right out of the Gate grab, takedown, press, grapple, pressure....Do not stand and trade, so why did he do this...The Frankie KO...It’s been said, but Brian and his team had way to much faith in his hands..It could have been a different night, maybe.

I want to give props to my stream. Zero hiccups and zero ads the whole main card

i fell asleep

Holloway is the fw goat

giphy.gif

I don't think I've ever seen Ortega this beat up after a fight...?

Most obvious result ever. Absolutely hilarious that Holloway was betting underdog. Utterly hilarious.

Holloway is the best pound for pound fighter in the UFC

I didn't bring up weight jackass, that is seemingly irrelevant as I pointed out.. I just said that Conor could barely beat Diaz. In fact Diaz won that because his win was a finish but that's besides the point. The only point I was making was that Max is a better version of Diaz at 155, which is most likely where a Conor Max rematch would take place.

I don't think even you know what you're on about anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back