ufc 230 fake news.

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
don't buy into all the fake news out there

just cause chael said it means nothing.

when jon is talking it means even less than nothing.

dana, mailk, and jones lawyer lie often as well.

I knew 230 wasnt gonna feature Yoel vs Costa as soon as they announced Wiedman vs Rockhold....

Chael said that Jones *thinks* something is up.

Just a bunch of speculation for clicks.

Given how poorly the CSAC hearing went for Jones, I don't know how anybody could possibly think that USADA is going to go easy on him.

Chael said that Jones *thinks* something is up.

Just a bunch of speculation for clicks.

Given how poorly the CSAC hearing went for Jones, I don't know how anybody could possibly think that USADA is going to go easy on him.

it simple see you in 2021 jon. I don't get how jon has so many blind followers but he does,.

@dimspace is a confirmed USADA shill who got yellow carded for too much shilling regarding Jones getting maximum punishment.

Jon is innocent, and his name will be cleared within the next few weeks. Just like his mentor and fellow GOAT Anderson Silva was cleared. Is normal.

Summer 2019 is the absolute latest we will see Jones back in the octagon, if not at UFC 230.

where we go again.

Anderson found a loop hole.

hope you enjoy seeing his return in 2021

what does a yellow card mean

@dimspace is a confirmed USADA shill who got yellow carded for too much shilling regarding Jones getting maximum punishment.

Jon is innocent, and his name will be cleared within the next few weeks. Just like his mentor and fellow GOAT Anderson Silva was cleared. Is normal.

Summer 2019 is the absolute latest we will see Jones back in the octagon, if not at UFC 230.

This. He provides good information, but that's what makes him such an effective shill, because the best liars are those that tell partial truths instead of straight up lies.

1. @dimspace
is a confirmed USADA shill who got yellow carded for too much shilling regarding Jones getting maximum punishment.

2. Jon is innocent, and his name will be cleared within the next few weeks. Just like his mentor and fellow GOAT Anderson Silva was cleared. Is normal.

3. Summer 2019 is the absolute latest we will see Jones back in the octagon, if not at UFC 230.

1. Arent you just as much of a “Jones is innocent” shill as dim space is a USADA shill? Serious question.

2. Anderson wasn’t “cleared” he got a 1 year suspension from fighting for taking a tainted supplement. ‘Tis fact.

3. This is the most ironic thing you’ve said. In one sentence you say he will be cleared and in another you say he may be eligible to return in summer 2019. But that would mean he got a 2 year suspension, which is definitely not getting “cleared” and would actually mean he was found guilty of more than just taking a tainted supplement, because otherwise he would’ve been suspended for just one year.

No one gives a fuck about beef with Jon ones. He doesn't be even know you exist. Lol Who do you think you are.

This guy keeps Jon Jones name in his mouth more than his fans. Sheesh Talk about being obsessed with a person who's superior to you in every way shape and form. And who's accomplished more and has more money. Anyway I hope you have a mental break down when Jon gets cleared to compete. Who am I kidding you will have a mental break down when Jon is cleared to compete. Obsessed one.

1. Arent you just as much of a “Jones is innocent” shill as dim space is a USADA shill? Serious question.

2. Anderson wasn’t “cleared” he got a 1 year suspension from fighting for taking a tainted supplement. ‘Tis fact.

3. This is the most ironic thing you’ve said. In one sentence you say he will be cleared and in another you say he may be eligible to return in summer 2019. But that would mean he got a 2 year suspension, which is definitely not getting “cleared” and would actually mean he was found guilty of more than just taking a tainted supplement, because otherwise he would’ve been suspended for just one year.
This.

This guy keeps Jon Jones name in his mouth more than his fans. Sheesh Talk about being obsessed with a person who's superior to you in every way shape and form. And who's accomplished more and has more money. Anyway I hope you have a mental break down when Jon gets cleared to compete. Who am I kidding you will have a mental break down when Jon is cleared to compete. Obsessed one.

in 2021

Back