Shoop UFC 229 SHOOP THREAD: Shoop dat FINISHED Conor McGregor and brawler Khabib

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/145606761/

I updated the Khabib Eagle grabbing Conor's head with a new version. Added Khabib's head, more splashes from the wate,r and more water dripping off Conor. Or you can look in spoiler.

qZsdRa1.gif
Damn BWR took it to whole another level. Kudos my friend.

That's really cool how D241 put "BWR" in the lower left corner. :) Can you link me to where he posted this?

Perhaps I can. i am caught up with most of my projects, but I do have one request to do. If I decide to do it.

Yea I kinda worked on that last night. It's coming out good until I faded. I may be able to do your request today.

This is science.

@Sansnom does some good shoops.

that was a weird shoop. I like it.

@bigwaverider

That gif was posted in one of the threads in MMA underground forum. The guy didn't claim it was his. I just assumed he created it, but I didn't realize the bwr watermark until now.

@bigwaverider

That gif was posted in one of the threads in MMA underground forum. The guy didn't claim it was his. I just assumed he created it, but I didn't realize the bwr watermark until now.
How dare you visit other forums than Sherdog.

Better late than never.

Hprrthb.png

FscCCGZ.png

Last edited:
I'm relatively new here. This is my first shoop. Are you proud of me, sherdog?

Attachments

• 453361-ufc-3-champions-edition-playstation-4-front-cover2.png
    453361-ufc-3-champions-edition-playstation-4-front-cover2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
goodness... I wish I weren't retired.

This shoop thread rivals shad-face.

goodness... I wish I weren't retired.

Pull your mangina out of the sand, dust off your chisel, hammer, and stone tablet, and get to shooping!! You used to do some good stuff.

Damn I made another one but the file's too large. Oh well

This is my go to backup image host. I have never had any issues and you don't have to sign up. Click the giant "start uploading" button and the rest is self explanatory. https://imgbb.com/

Back