UFC 227 is in LA... Home of the Mighty Ducks

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Coincidence or planned?

Not only did they book DJ and TJ on the same card but they booked it in LA, home of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

Shots fired by the UFC at DJ for can crushing. I’ve never seen DJ BOOd at weigh ins but this could happen. We know that the media is gonna press him on the TJ fight. Fans may turn on him

Coincidence or planned?

Not only did they book DJ and TJ on the same card but they booked it in LA, home of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

Shots fired by the UFC at DJ for can crushing. I’ve never seen DJ BOOd at weigh ins but this could happen. We know that the media is gonna press him on the TJ fight. Fans may turn on him

The UFC is mad at DJ for beating "cans" that they signed to fight for their organization?

TS, I don't want to be mean, but you're a dumb shit.

Mighty Ducks via Flying V

FirstDelectableCoot-max-1mb.gif

Dana wishes one of two:
- Cody wins and Dana has his necktat low IQ champion back - best case scenario
- TJ wins and during the interview he takes big shots at MM - still good

Dana is a wizard!

Coincidence or planned?

Your sporting geography is a tad off. Where hockey is concerned LA is the home of the Kings, they play in the same arena that UFC 277 will be in. The Ducks play where they had UFC 214, in the Honda Center down in Anaheim.

I know the issue gets muddied because LA-branded teams have and do play in Anaheim (the LA Rams once played in Angels Stadium, and the Angels baseball team for some ungodly but likely marketing-related reason have reverted to calling themselves the Los Angeles Angels). But even for the sake of a joke I can't call Staples Center the Duck's home pond.

Whoever walks out to Bro Hymn wins over the crowd.

They havent been called "Mighty" Ducks in over a decade

The Ducks play at the Honda Center in Anaheim. The Kings play at the Staples Center in LA.

At least you tried.

TJ prob COULD make 125 but until he actually does so, MM owes him nothing. No ducking here.

The fight at 125 never made sense. Why does DJ have to risk his whole legacy to a guy who has never fought in that division and has no guarantee to make weight? The fight should be at 135. If DJ loses he can keep the belt, if he wins he will have made history and solidified his spot amongst the greats.

Coincidence or planned?

Lol at DJ being called a ducker when TJ tried ducking his whole division to fight a 125er.

Coincidence or planned?

Geez, I wonder where the ANAHEIM Mighty Ducks play. Are you sure it's not somewhere in Florida?

Back